Flashbay

Flashbay Culture reviews

Clear

Productive workplace with friendly people

Featured review

Flashbay selected this as a representative review
Everyone works together towards achieving common targets and towards making the company grow and be better, whether it is sales staff or corporate staff. The management team are very friendly and easy to talk to and work with. The culture is also great, a very international environment with sociable teams and monthly events where everyone can get together.

Worst company

The management, the culture & the company are the worst I have ever seen. The work environment is very stressful and you cannot trust anyone. It will automatically go to the management.

Fantastic environment & opportunity

Having worked for Flashbay for the last 5.5 years, its been a big part of my life these last few years. On a personal level its been such a rewarding experience so far as i’ve been given the opportunity to enhance my skills individually and also as part of a team. Encouragement and motivation from fellow colleagues and senior management has been key and they drive me to try hit my targets rather than fear them. Its such a fun diversive environment and ive made so many close friends over the years that i enjoy coming to work each day. The frequent lunches and drinks arranged by the company are another welcome plus for us :) Apart from great colleagues and friends the biggest bonus for me is the potential to receive uncapped commission and target incentives/competitions which pushes me to work to the best of my abilities on a monthly basis!

Pros

Events organised by admin. Fun team to work with daily.

Cons

Working day is a bit long. Options for break/lunch outside the office are limited.

In one word: opportunity

Flashbay is an incredible company to work for. I've came across this company when I recently moved to London, as I was looking for bilingual jobs. At the time I had some experience in sales and I always loved technology and I in Flashbay I got to combine both while speaking with customers in my native language, how cool is that? Flashbay gives you the opportunity the develop your professional skills and pursuit a career. The salary is above average and if you exceed your targets you'll see your salary grow exponentially thanks to the reward scheme (commission based). It is a fast paced environment of work but I got to meet tons of people from different nationalities and cultures! On several occasions and on the last Friday of every month we gather in the local pub to chat and socialise. We always celebrate the little things: the arrival of new beginners, the summer and Christmas. Agh .. can't wait for the next one.

Pros

sell in your native language, good salary and commission scheme, multicultural environment

Muy buen equilibrio Vida privada / Laboral

Comienzas el día revisando los emails que provienen de distintas fuentes. Primeramente de los clientes antiguos y posteriormente de los clientes nuevos o leads. Además de los que proceden del departamento de diseño sobre las distintas muestras y órdenes previas y futuras. Adquirí una alta capacidad para manejar distintas herramientas como era la interactuación y manejo rápido de emails con llamadas a clientes además de los conocimientos adquiridos sobre programas como NetSuite & Zimbra

Pros

Conocimientos de programas como Netsuite - Zimbra. Manejo dinámico de los emails con clientes.

Cons

Salario

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flashbay. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Flashbay Reviews by Location

• Flashbay
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?