Flashbay

Flashbay Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

In one word: opportunity

Flashbay is an incredible company to work for. I've came across this company when I recently moved to London, as I was looking for bilingual jobs. At the time I had some experience in sales and I always loved technology and I in Flashbay I got to combine both while speaking with customers in my native language, how cool is that? Flashbay gives you the opportunity the develop your professional skills and pursuit a career. The salary is above average and if you exceed your targets you'll see your salary grow exponentially thanks to the reward scheme (commission based). It is a fast paced environment of work but I got to meet tons of people from different nationalities and cultures! On several occasions and on the last Friday of every month we gather in the local pub to chat and socialise. We always celebrate the little things: the arrival of new beginners, the summer and Christmas. Agh .. can't wait for the next one.

Pros

sell in your native language, good salary and commission scheme, multicultural environment

for each bad review 4 good fake reviews from the Company

I have been working for Flashbay couple of years. I can honestly said that if you do not belong to US, German or French market you are in a very bad position. Moreover, the Company is managed by a very poor management. I will try to make a detailed breakdown of all awful features of this Company: THE MANAGMENT This "Management" has one only goal; bully, intimidate and blackmail you day by day in many ways. They never listen the advices coming from Account Managers and if only try to give some suggestions they are authorized to blackmail you closing Leads for many days, cutting your commissions (already at the lowest market level) or in some cases they force you to leave the Company masterminding a real exit strategy. They are manic of control, there is Dept. that is in charge only for check your emails and calls and if you fail their controls you are in trouble. RECRUTING PROCESS For the newbies they have studied a very profitable strategy in terms of advertising. They attract you posting on every site a package made by salary plus commissions up to 70K but you are lucky if you can earn 30K, less in many cases...Polish Team knows. Once you have been hired their training program is half decent, they do not have time to follow you so they give you a computer and an online platform called THE SALES HERO ACADEMY and that's it, you will be trained by your own, ridiculous. After the probation period if you are lucky enough that one of your senior colleague leave the Company you have the opportunity to share his customer's portfolio earning lot pounds more but If does -

Pros

location, coffee, park, connections with transport, events

Cons

Managment, Hr, holiday, life balance, work enviroment

Interview was horrendous

Never have I ever experienced an interview like it. The lady who interviewed me was very rude and obnoxious came across like I was in a police interrogation.

Having been at Flashbay for over 10 years I can confirm that it is a great company to work for. Attractive salary, great work/life balance and excellent colleagues.

Pros

Great people. Free lunches and monthly socials

Excellent company to develop your skills

I am in this company for nearly a year and a half now and can definitely say that Flashbay is a good company to join if you are motivated to develop and upgrade your skills! - sales oriented - top in development of technological products - cross work with other departments - close management With an experience of 15 years old selling personalised products all over the word the company has developed a scheme to help you join and get successful quickly.

Pros

Good package salary

Cons

Interactions with customers only by phone and emails

Nice atmosphere, great people, good possibilities

I've spent already a good couple of years here and met many incredible people. Since I started I was promoted 3 times, my salary increased as well, can't really complain! When there is a problem, or you need something it's addressed relatively quickly. I'd say they are quite strict on professional and top-class service provided to customers, so if you're hoping to fool around, probably not the best company for you. But you're determined for hard work and fair work attitude, I'm sure you'll really like it here and make a good career. There are plenty of people with 5+ years at the company, I think that means something

Pros

Monthly lunch, fresh fruits, a few parties yearly

Cons

9h at work (including lunch) but that's probably normal in London

Work life balance, great company to work!

I have been working at Flashbay for more than 5 years. + Flashbay is a company going through significant growth. + They offer substantial commissions and monthly rewards. + Great international environment with excellent colleagues.

Pros

Excellent work life balance.

Cons

Communication could be improved.

Growing company and great place to work

- progress your sales career - fast pace work environment - good work life balance - modern offices - great place to learn - good commission plan

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flashbay. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement