Flashbay

Flashbay Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

In one word: opportunity

Flashbay is an incredible company to work for. I've came across this company when I recently moved to London, as I was looking for bilingual jobs. At the time I had some experience in sales and I always loved technology and I in Flashbay I got to combine both while speaking with customers in my native language, how cool is that? Flashbay gives you the opportunity the develop your professional skills and pursuit a career. The salary is above average and if you exceed your targets you'll see your salary grow exponentially thanks to the reward scheme (commission based). It is a fast paced environment of work but I got to meet tons of people from different nationalities and cultures! On several occasions and on the last Friday of every month we gather in the local pub to chat and socialise. We always celebrate the little things: the arrival of new beginners, the summer and Christmas. Agh .. can't wait for the next one.

Pros

sell in your native language, good salary and commission scheme, multicultural environment

strongly not recommend

worst company I ever work for... horrible management, micromanagement, horrible KPI, continuously spied, poor salary very far below market average, massive staff turnover of course.

Pros

fun team, good ambient.

Cons

everything else

Was okay but not superb

No help with Introduction and no management. They expect you things to do but it’s never mentioned in the interview or job application. Salary is very poor and commission is a joke. Loads of cold calling. But always a friday afternoon drink and monthly gathering with all colleagues and food. That was very nice. It’s nice job if you are early 20ties and naief.

Pros

Friday drink and colleagues

Cons

Salary, management

Huge improvement over my previous job

what can I say, I used to work 8:00AM to around 19:15PM Monday to Friday, now I can finish at 17:00PM and have time for my hobbies and friends. In my previous job I had to do a lot of cold calling, now zero cold calling which I much prefer. My previous company worked out commission quarterly and nobody could tell the calculation - at Flashbay I can see my commission live at all times and its paid monthly. Its a bit tough at the very beginning to get going but once you have a few customers and you are on new sales leads the work is pretty easy and the money is good! They even pay you for every 5 star rating a customer gives us. Flashbay offers a really decent working environment - its not a dream job but pays the bills, decent holiday, very lean management structure and great events. I honestly recommend it to anyone who works to live rather than lives to work :)

for each bad review 4 good fake reviews from the Company

I have been working for Flashbay couple of years. I can honestly said that if you do not belong to US, German or French market you are in a very bad position. Moreover, the Company is managed by a very poor management. I will try to make a detailed breakdown of all awful features of this Company: THE MANAGMENT This "Management" has one only goal; bully, intimidate and blackmail you day by day in many ways. They never listen the advices coming from Account Managers and if only try to give some suggestions they are authorized to blackmail you closing Leads for many days, cutting your commissions (already at the lowest market level) or in some cases they force you to leave the Company masterminding a real exit strategy. They are manic of control, there is Dept. that is in charge only for check your emails and calls and if you fail their controls you are in trouble. RECRUTING PROCESS For the newbies they have studied a very profitable strategy in terms of advertising. They attract you posting on every site a package made by salary plus commissions up to 70K but you are lucky if you can earn 30K, less in many cases...Polish Team knows. Once you have been hired their training program is half decent, they do not have time to follow you so they give you a computer and an online platform called THE SALES HERO ACADEMY and that's it, you will be trained by your own, ridiculous. After the probation period if you are lucky enough that one of your senior colleague leave the Company you have the opportunity to share his customer's portfolio earning lot pounds more but If does -

Pros

location, coffee, park, connections with transport, events

Cons

Managment, Hr, holiday, life balance, work enviroment

Having been at Flashbay for over 10 years I can confirm that it is a great company to work for. Attractive salary, great work/life balance and excellent colleagues.

Pros

Great people. Free lunches and monthly socials

Excellent company to develop your skills

I am in this company for nearly a year and a half now and can definitely say that Flashbay is a good company to join if you are motivated to develop and upgrade your skills! - sales oriented - top in development of technological products - cross work with other departments - close management With an experience of 15 years old selling personalised products all over the word the company has developed a scheme to help you join and get successful quickly.

Pros

Good package salary

Cons

Interactions with customers only by phone and emails

Nice atmosphere, great people, good possibilities

I've spent already a good couple of years here and met many incredible people. Since I started I was promoted 3 times, my salary increased as well, can't really complain! When there is a problem, or you need something it's addressed relatively quickly. I'd say they are quite strict on professional and top-class service provided to customers, so if you're hoping to fool around, probably not the best company for you. But you're determined for hard work and fair work attitude, I'm sure you'll really like it here and make a good career. There are plenty of people with 5+ years at the company, I think that means something

Pros

Monthly lunch, fresh fruits, a few parties yearly

Cons

9h at work (including lunch) but that's probably normal in London

Nice office, nice people, good money

Good company to make money, in a nice environment and just working 8 to 5! you can have a very good life style. - commission structure: more you sell more you get money, uncapped commission - management and colleagues are helping you constantly to improve your work, to train you , in the only goal : to make more money

Pros

good event few times a year, free lunch once a month

Cons

not open to creativity, a bit more flexible will be a plus

Unprofessional Management

If you like to have a team leader going through your work to try and find mistakes that you've made and then give you a disciplinary for it, this is the place for you. There is no progression opportunity and the basic salary is low. Commission is practically unachievable if you're not on the German team due to the market strength. OTE is nowhere near £70k advertised, you'll be lucky to get £30k

Pros

nice team, nice office

Cons

finish at 6 everyday. micro-management. ridiculous KPIs

Muy buen equilibrio Vida privada / Laboral

Comienzas el día revisando los emails que provienen de distintas fuentes. Primeramente de los clientes antiguos y posteriormente de los clientes nuevos o leads. Además de los que proceden del departamento de diseño sobre las distintas muestras y órdenes previas y futuras. Adquirí una alta capacidad para manejar distintas herramientas como era la interactuación y manejo rápido de emails con llamadas a clientes además de los conocimientos adquiridos sobre programas como NetSuite & Zimbra

Pros

Conocimientos de programas como Netsuite - Zimbra. Manejo dinámico de los emails con clientes.

Cons

Salario

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flashbay. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Flashbay Reviews by Location

• Flashbay
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?