Flashbay

Flashbay Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

Productive workplace with friendly people

Featured review

Flashbay selected this as a representative review
Everyone works together towards achieving common targets and towards making the company grow and be better, whether it is sales staff or corporate staff. The management team are very friendly and easy to talk to and work with. The culture is also great, a very international environment with sociable teams and monthly events where everyone can get together.

Management is a complete failure

Very intimidating atmosphere, management and group leaders are mostly focused on pointing out your mistakes instead of helping you get through them. Meetings with tour leaders are strictly informative, but they tell you to send an emails with fake examples of how they’ve helped you in your job. Work-life balance is a myth. If you’re not from Germany/Usa/France you basically have to stay after hours. There’s no other way to complete your probation...

Pros

Fruits. That’s all

Cons

Unhelpful management

Huge improvement over my previous job

what can I say, I used to work 8:00AM to around 19:15PM Monday to Friday, now I can finish at 17:00PM and have time for my hobbies and friends. In my previous job I had to do a lot of cold calling, now zero cold calling which I much prefer. My previous company worked out commission quarterly and nobody could tell the calculation - at Flashbay I can see my commission live at all times and its paid monthly. Its a bit tough at the very beginning to get going but once you have a few customers and you are on new sales leads the work is pretty easy and the money is good! They even pay you for every 5 star rating a customer gives us. Flashbay offers a really decent working environment - its not a dream job but pays the bills, decent holiday, very lean management structure and great events. I honestly recommend it to anyone who works to live rather than lives to work :)

Productive and fun workplace

Flashbay is a great place to work at with some friendly and competent people. Flashbay also offers amazing training and ongoing support to their sales people Good time to join as rapidly growing! Management is constantly reviewing their processes and looking at ways to improve the work place.

Pros

Good work/Life balance, diverse work environment, fresh fruits delivered twice a week, great infrastructure, entrepreneurial company, fun social events organised quarterly.

Cons

Location isn’t ideal unless you live West or South West of London

Having been at Flashbay for over 10 years I can confirm that it is a great company to work for. Attractive salary, great work/life balance and excellent colleagues.

Pros

Great people. Free lunches and monthly socials

Nice atmosphere, great people, good possibilities

I've spent already a good couple of years here and met many incredible people. Since I started I was promoted 3 times, my salary increased as well, can't really complain! When there is a problem, or you need something it's addressed relatively quickly. I'd say they are quite strict on professional and top-class service provided to customers, so if you're hoping to fool around, probably not the best company for you. But you're determined for hard work and fair work attitude, I'm sure you'll really like it here and make a good career. There are plenty of people with 5+ years at the company, I think that means something

Pros

Monthly lunch, fresh fruits, a few parties yearly

Cons

9h at work (including lunch) but that's probably normal in London

Work life balance, great company to work!

I have been working at Flashbay for more than 5 years. + Flashbay is a company going through significant growth. + They offer substantial commissions and monthly rewards. + Great international environment with excellent colleagues.

Pros

Excellent work life balance.

Cons

Communication could be improved.

Growing company and great place to work

- progress your sales career - fast pace work environment - good work life balance - modern offices - great place to learn - good commission plan

Muy buen equilibrio Vida privada / Laboral

Comienzas el día revisando los emails que provienen de distintas fuentes. Primeramente de los clientes antiguos y posteriormente de los clientes nuevos o leads. Además de los que proceden del departamento de diseño sobre las distintas muestras y órdenes previas y futuras. Adquirí una alta capacidad para manejar distintas herramientas como era la interactuación y manejo rápido de emails con llamadas a clientes además de los conocimientos adquiridos sobre programas como NetSuite & Zimbra

Pros

Conocimientos de programas como Netsuite - Zimbra. Manejo dinámico de los emails con clientes.

Cons

Salario

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flashbay. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement