Flat Fee Recruiter

Flat Fee Recruiter Reviews: Working at Flat Fee Recruiter

United Kingdom3 reviews

It's Never Boring!

Most companies like to consider themselves fast-paced and dynamic, but that really is the case at FFR. No two days are the same and new ideas are always being thrown around.There's a great workplace culture. Highly positive and friendly. I can tell you from the inside that everyone does everything they can to fill roles.There's an office dog too; I mean - what's not to like?

Pros

Positive environment, great colleagues, varied and stimulating work

I'm one of the lucky one....I love my job!

As a person who always says 'The day you wake up and dread going to work, it's time to find a new job', I can honestly say I have never felt this way while working here. I learn something new every day in a fast-paced environment.With a supportive team, I have grown in my knowledge and skill set.

Pros

Free lunch Fridays, Excellent selection of local sandwich shops, great team, top boss!

Cons

Limited on site parking, although lots of free local parking within a 1 minute walk of the office

Insights into Flat Fee Recruiter

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Fun, Positive, Service Driven, Forward Thinking Team Work

Love working at Flat Fee Recruiter. All about working together to achieve one goal - Happy customers!Encouraged to collaborate and make decisions. Career development is real.

Pros

free lunch, dog, 23 days holiday + extra for xmas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flat Fee Recruiter. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement