Flexible Learning School

Flexible Learning School Employee Reviews

This is the worst company I've worked for.Management are terrible. Conditions of the buildings are terrible Teaching terrible Always issues with pay
Pros
Cons
Parking depending on which site you are at
I would not advise anyone to apply here. The management and overall running of the “school” is appalling! Not to mention the old dirty cold buildings with no resources. This place is a joke! And so are the people
Pros
There’s parking I guess
Cons
Everything else. It exists and shouldn’t.
When starting at Flexible Learning i started as reception/Admin. I really enjoyed all aspects of this role but unfortunately i had to leave due to my salary being incorrect every month on pro rata basis.
This is the worst place I have ever worked. Initially, there were no problems but after a couple of months working here, staff were often underpaid and given no reason as to the sudden change. Some were unfairly dismissed after trying to negotiate correct wages. Those who left (like i did) were not given references. In fact, a large majority of former staff members were not given references at all. Management are very petty if you leave and I'm sure they think it is hilarious that people are out of work. This is is a very shocking Establishment and it should be shut down due to the way employees are exploited. Furthermore, potential employees are led to believe there is training. There is no training at all and those who work with the children, receive no support and are expected to manage a large of children who have expelled from mainstream schools completely on their own. Flexible makes employees pay for everything. This includes travelling from one centre to another (they have three branches). Employees who work with the children are forced to print out their own resources. PLEASE DO NOT WORK HERE FOR YOUR OWN SANITY.
Pros
Cons
Underpaid wages if you're lucky, no wages at all, unfair dismissal