Florence Nursing Agency
View all Florence Nursing Agency reviews

Florence Nursing Agency

Florence Nursing Agency Employee Review

Good life/work balance

Everything as you set up to be,pick and choose the shifts you want to work.Also,they are great with providing references and supportive with trainings,there is a training academy and all of the trainings are free.

Pros

Cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Working for Florence gives me flexibility and the opportunity to experience new places and meet new people.There is no hassle from phone calls and where and when I work is entirely my decision.

Professional and caring

The best agency I have worked for. The staff are professional and actually care about you. They always pay on time and the app is fantastic, it allows you to pick shifts as soon as they're available. Good and fair pay rates too.
Same role

I am happy to work for Florence

I am happy to work for Florence. In 4 years I had only 3 issues with few nursing homes wich was easy sorted out by my line manager or other colleagues from office. The salary is fair, my relationship with my colleagues from office is very good. I was helped and supported with everything I needed including my revalidation. Is the most serious nursing agency in UK and the most successful business. I wish they never change!

Pros

Good payment, choose the shifts as you like, can have holiday without approval from the manager, etc. Freedom, work-family balance, weekly payment, etc

Cons

None.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Florence Nursing Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement