Flourish Education logo
Flourish Education

Flourish Education Employee Reviews

United Kingdom15 reviews

Productive and Collaborative

I have been working at Flourish for a short amount of time and have already been given multiple opportunities including a position once my apprenticeship is completed. I know where I am headed in my recruitment career. Flourish is a productive and fast-paced company who work collaboratively and support one another. The most enjoyable aspect of my role would be the team, working with a supporting and united team who are there to help one another at all times. Within the company we are faced with challenges, as all companies are however we work together and overcome these efficiently. I have been provided with training and daily guidance and I look forward to my future with Flourish, filled with more exciting opportunities and challenges to overcome.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Team

Productive and Supportive

I have been working at Flourish Education - recruiting for the education sector sector since September 2020 as a candidate care apprentice. Since I have worked here, we have had a lot of training to be able to support us throughout our role and there is always someone to call if we have found things challenging. We have done many team building activities and been involved with sales week. I have been offered many opportunities throughout the time I have been here and guaranteed a role after my apprenticeship ends. Flourish is a friendly and supportive business and I have really enjoyed my time here so far and cannot wait to be able to build my career here. I can't thank Flourish enough! On a day to day basis i am clearing files to make them complaint to be able to get them out to work and do resourcing to be able to get more candidates registered to get them out to work.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Team-Building

Supportive and fun workplace

On a day to day basis I am clearing files and make sure to keep in contact with the candidates every day to make sure they are cleared to be ready to be compliant and out to work with ourselves and I also do resourcing to speak to candidates to see if they are looking for work and to book in registrations to be able to get them work with us and speak to them roles and work closely with my consultant about roles in which come through. My workplace is supportive and you can always ask anyone in the office for advice if I am struggling. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to speak and work closely with everyone with roles and asking for help. I am always supported by my managers and everyone if I need the support and it encourages me to do the best i can in my role. The business is enjoyable and fun to work at.

Pros

Smart Casual dress Code

Cons

Long Hours

High energy, inclusive and growth

While working at flourish Education I have been given relevant training and exceptional support while growing within my career. There are clear stages for progression and i have always been given the opportunity to grow within the company.

Pros

Progression

Cons

working hours

Fun, caring and productive work environment

You won't regret starting at Flourish Education, I am relatively new and everyone makes you feel so welcome. it's a family run business where no one is just a number here, Extremely fair management who will look after you and notice and reward your progression, team building days out/nights out, great benefits and great annual leave unlike many recruitment/office jobs!

Pros

Great benefits, generous annual leave, fair commission structure with a good basic salary, approachable and enjoyable work environment

Cons

Slightly long hours but it pays off in the school holidays!

The Flourish Family is exactly that - when you work at Flourish you are part of the family

Flourish Education has given me amazing opportunities over the years. I started out as a consultant, developing into the Branch Manager where I led the whole sales team. In September I was promoted to Operations Manager which is an exciting time and I am loving getting stuck in to this new role. Everyone in the business works together to achieve the company vision, it is family orientated, fast paced and everyone genuinely cares about you. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else now!

Pros

Good holidays, Great management

Personal feeling

While the rate of pay is less than it should be I do find the consultant to be very easy to work with and I feel that she does seem to find work for me whenever she can.

Flexible and reliable work

Flourish have helped me secure supply work straight away. The consultants are kind, helpful and considerate to your circumstance as well as being sensitive to your needs.

Pros

Flexible

Good Supply Agency

Flourish Education were a good supply agency to work for in terms of having pleasant and friendly staff and finding me some good supply work. However, the work was sometimes limited and not always best suited to my needs. They were a good agency to have alongside my other teaching agency to increase my work opportunities.

Jobs at Flourish Education

See more jobs

A day with Flourish Education

Good company to work for; communication is good and work is supplied regularly. I have enjoyed visiting a variety of different schools. The role has helped me with personal character development and I believe I have become a more well rounded person following this experience. Hardest part is arguably not knowing what school you may be assigned to at the start of a week but this could also be seen as a good thing too !

Good communication

Flourish Education have always been appreciative of my availability to work which for me as a career for my mom allows me to take her to appointments as they arise. They are very good at communicating with me about the availability of work whether it is a week before hand or in the morning. They are good at getting in touch if I am not at a school at the required time

no work

Have only worked a day since joining 5 months ago! When I am called which has only been once or twice its for work that is an hour away! cant say much as i havent worked a lot there.

Pros

Cons

no work

Working for Flourish Education

I have worked for Flourish Education for 3 years next week and I have never looked back. I love working for Flourish Education for so many reasons; fab team, great bonus, amazing directors, team nights out, fab brand new offices to name a few. Everyone here works together and we all work towards the same goals. The office is fun and vibrant and beer fridge Friday is definitely a hit! I am sure you will understand when I say how important it is to feel valued and appreciated in your work and our directors Grant and Lou definitely show us this every single day. Roll on the next 3 years!

Pros

Great bonus, team nights out, fantastic office environmen

Professional family-run education recruitment agency

Working within the friendly in-house marketing team at Flourish Education is varied, fast paced and there is never a dull moment. Everyone is approachble and will go that extra mile to please colleagues, clients and candidates. Transparency is at the heart of what we do - being open and transparent has continually won us new clients and candidates throughout the education recruitment sector. We have seven core values - transparent, safe guarding, professional, quality and value, cutting edge, listening and reliable. These values define how we want to conduct ourselves and our business. They help us to create value for our clients, our candidates and our organisation.

Pros

Industry leading salary and commission package, regular incentives for all staff, dress down Fridays, staff parties and Continued Professional Development for all employees.

Cons

Non applicable