Flourish Education
View all Flourish Education reviews

Flourish Education

Flourish Education Employee Review

Good agency to work for

They find you schools pretty quickly and are really helpful. They’ll respond quickly to messages or emails and always try to help if you need more work or more support at the school you’re at.

Pros

Decent pay, helpful and supportive and lots of schools to work at

Cons

There’s lots of planning in teaching

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Personal feeling

While the rate of pay is less than it should be I do find the consultant to be very easy to work with and I feel that she does seem to find work for me whenever she can.
Same role

Flexible and reliable work

Flourish have helped me secure supply work straight away. The consultants are kind, helpful and considerate to your circumstance as well as being sensitive to your needs.

Pros

Flexible
Same location

Productive and Collaborative

I have been working at Flourish for a short amount of time and have already been given multiple opportunities including a position once my apprenticeship is completed. I know where I am headed in my recruitment career. Flourish is a productive and fast-paced company who work collaboratively and support one another. The most enjoyable aspect of my role would be the team, working with a supporting and united team who are there to help one another at all times. Within the company we are faced with challenges, as all companies are however we work together and overcome these efficiently. I have been provided with training and daily guidance and I look forward to my future with Flourish, filled with more exciting opportunities and challenges to overcome.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flourish Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Flourish Education with

Flourish Education reviews by location

Learn about Flourish Education in popular locations

• Flourish Education
  • Good agency to work for