Flourish Education

Flourish Education Employee Reviews

Flourish Education has given me amazing opportunities over the years. I started out as a consultant, developing into the Branch Manager where I led the whole sales team. In September I was promoted to Operations Manager which is an exciting time and I am loving getting stuck in to this new role. Everyone in the business works together to achieve the company vision, it is family orientated, fast paced and everyone genuinely cares about you. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else now!
Pros
Good holidays, Great management
Cons
While the rate of pay is less than it should be I do find the consultant to be very easy to work with and I feel that she does seem to find work for me whenever she can.
Flourish have helped me secure supply work straight away. The consultants are kind, helpful and considerate to your circumstance as well as being sensitive to your needs.
Pros
Flexible
Flourish Education were a good supply agency to work for in terms of having pleasant and friendly staff and finding me some good supply work. However, the work was sometimes limited and not always best suited to my needs. They were a good agency to have alongside my other teaching agency to increase my work opportunities.
Good company to work for; communication is good and work is supplied regularly. I have enjoyed visiting a variety of different schools. The role has helped me with personal character development and I believe I have become a more well rounded person following this experience. Hardest part is arguably not knowing what school you may be assigned to at the start of a week but this could also be seen as a good thing too !
Flourish Education have always been appreciative of my availability to work which for me as a career for my mom allows me to take her to appointments as they arise. They are very good at communicating with me about the availability of work whether it is a week before hand or in the morning. They are good at getting in touch if I am not at a school at the required time
Have only worked a day since joining 5 months ago! When I am called which has only been once or twice its for work that is an hour away! cant say much as i havent worked a lot there.
Pros
Cons
no work
I have worked for Flourish Education for 3 years next week and I have never looked back. I love working for Flourish Education for so many reasons; fab team, great bonus, amazing directors, team nights out, fab brand new offices to name a few. Everyone here works together and we all work towards the same goals. The office is fun and vibrant and beer fridge Friday is definitely a hit! I am sure you will understand when I say how important it is to feel valued and appreciated in your work and our directors Grant and Lou definitely show us this every single day. Roll on the next 3 years!
Pros
Great bonus, team nights out, fantastic office environmen
Working within the friendly in-house marketing team at Flourish Education is varied, fast paced and there is never a dull moment. Everyone is approachble and will go that extra mile to please colleagues, clients and candidates. Transparency is at the heart of what we do - being open and transparent has continually won us new clients and candidates throughout the education recruitment sector. We have seven core values - transparent, safe guarding, professional, quality and value, cutting edge, listening and reliable. These values define how we want to conduct ourselves and our business. They help us to create value for our clients, our candidates and our organisation.
Pros
Industry leading salary and commission package, regular incentives for all staff, dress down Fridays, staff parties and Continued Professional Development for all employees.
Cons
Non applicable
  1. Employee reviews