Flourish Education

Flourish Education Employee Reviews for Consultant

Productive and Collaborative

I have been working at Flourish for a short amount of time and have already been given multiple opportunities including a position once my apprenticeship is completed. I know where I am headed in my recruitment career. Flourish is a productive and fast-paced company who work collaboratively and support one another. The most enjoyable aspect of my role would be the team, working with a supporting and united team who are there to help one another at all times. Within the company we are faced with challenges, as all companies are however we work together and overcome these efficiently. I have been provided with training and daily guidance and I look forward to my future with Flourish, filled with more exciting opportunities and challenges to overcome.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Team

Productive and Supportive

I have been working at Flourish Education - recruiting for the education sector sector since September 2020 as a candidate care apprentice. Since I have worked here, we have had a lot of training to be able to support us throughout our role and there is always someone to call if we have found things challenging. We have done many team building activities and been involved with sales week. I have been offered many opportunities throughout the time I have been here and guaranteed a role after my apprenticeship ends. Flourish is a friendly and supportive business and I have really enjoyed my time here so far and cannot wait to be able to build my career here. I can't thank Flourish enough! On a day to day basis i am clearing files to make them complaint to be able to get them out to work and do resourcing to be able to get more candidates registered to get them out to work.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Team-Building

Supportive and fun workplace

On a day to day basis I am clearing files and make sure to keep in contact with the candidates every day to make sure they are cleared to be ready to be compliant and out to work with ourselves and I also do resourcing to speak to candidates to see if they are looking for work and to book in registrations to be able to get them work with us and speak to them roles and work closely with my consultant about roles in which come through. My workplace is supportive and you can always ask anyone in the office for advice if I am struggling. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to speak and work closely with everyone with roles and asking for help. I am always supported by my managers and everyone if I need the support and it encourages me to do the best i can in my role. The business is enjoyable and fun to work at.

Pros

Smart Casual dress Code

Cons

Long Hours

Jobs at Flourish Education