Flourish Education

Flourish Education Employee Reviews for Teacher

Teacher5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews

Good agency to work for

They find you schools pretty quickly and are really helpful. They’ll respond quickly to messages or emails and always try to help if you need more work or more support at the school you’re at.

Pros

Decent pay, helpful and supportive and lots of schools to work at

Cons

There’s lots of planning in teaching

Personal feeling

While the rate of pay is less than it should be I do find the consultant to be very easy to work with and I feel that she does seem to find work for me whenever she can.

Insights into Flourish Education

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Flexible and reliable work

Flourish have helped me secure supply work straight away. The consultants are kind, helpful and considerate to your circumstance as well as being sensitive to your needs.

Pros

Flexible

A day with Flourish Education

Good company to work for; communication is good and work is supplied regularly. I have enjoyed visiting a variety of different schools. The role has helped me with personal character development and I believe I have become a more well rounded person following this experience. Hardest part is arguably not knowing what school you may be assigned to at the start of a week but this could also be seen as a good thing too !

Good communication

Flourish Education have always been appreciative of my availability to work which for me as a career for my mom allows me to take her to appointments as they arise. They are very good at communicating with me about the availability of work whether it is a week before hand or in the morning. They are good at getting in touch if I am not at a school at the required time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flourish Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement