Flourish Education

Flourish Education Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
4.1Pay & benefits

Fun, caring and productive work environment

You won't regret starting at Flourish Education, I am relatively new and everyone makes you feel so welcome. it's a family run business where no one is just a number here, Extremely fair management who will look after you and notice and reward your progression, team building days out/nights out, great benefits and great annual leave unlike many recruitment/office jobs!

Pros

Great benefits, generous annual leave, fair commission structure with a good basic salary, approachable and enjoyable work environment

Cons

Slightly long hours but it pays off in the school holidays!

Personal feeling

While the rate of pay is less than it should be I do find the consultant to be very easy to work with and I feel that she does seem to find work for me whenever she can.

Professional family-run education recruitment agency

Working within the friendly in-house marketing team at Flourish Education is varied, fast paced and there is never a dull moment. Everyone is approachble and will go that extra mile to please colleagues, clients and candidates. Transparency is at the heart of what we do - being open and transparent has continually won us new clients and candidates throughout the education recruitment sector. We have seven core values - transparent, safe guarding, professional, quality and value, cutting edge, listening and reliable. These values define how we want to conduct ourselves and our business. They help us to create value for our clients, our candidates and our organisation.

Pros

Industry leading salary and commission package, regular incentives for all staff, dress down Fridays, staff parties and Continued Professional Development for all employees.

Cons

Non applicable

Jobs at Flourish Education