Flybe Culture reviews

United Kingdom67 reviews

Clear

One Big Family

Great place to work. Fab people , had opportunity to show leadership skills aswell as having a good friendly atmosphere. Great customers great employees

Unfortunately made redundant

Company went into administration at the beginning of March as a result of Covid-19 pandemic. I was a cabin manager working alongside different crew members on a daily basis.

Every day was full of variety and fun

I really enjoyed my role as cabin crew as every day was different and working with different colleagues every day, there was a lot of shift work which didn’t faze me at all as I do enjoy it and can adapt to it very well. I enjoy working with a team and having the responsibilities that go with it. I’m hard working and very reliable.

Flybe

Unfortunately Flybe went into administration, It was a fantastic place to work with amazing staff, the company had a very good relationship with the staff, unfortunately they could not secure financial investments as promised by the government which

Excellent workplace

Excellent staff and customer focus, maintained a professionalism with dedicated staff until Flybe ultimately entered administration. Safety and customer comfort was always at the forefront of those who worked there.

I loved my time at flybe. The job and the people were amazing. Such a friendly and professional bunch of people who did a great job and had fun while doing so

Flybe

I loved my time with Flybe and working with the cross section of people I met every day. Unfortunately the company is now in administration and I am no longer employed there. They were a great company to work for.

Fast paced

Fast paced travel industry, competitive business with priority to do better and improve OTP and customer experience. Unsociable long hours but the moral of the staff within the business was something I will probably never experience again

Great company to work for

A great company, very open to listening to all their staff and a very healthy outlook to all staff cultures. Always looking at improving the business in the most cost effective way for all. Extremely health and safety conscious, with intensive yearly training and exams. You are very much part of a team.

Professional Workplace

I really enjoyed my time in Flybe. It was like a family, fun atmosphere I have met many excellent people that I will never forget.. Sadly the company ceased trading. I had been there 13 years.

Pros

great people

Cons

fun

.great company to work for.was there 20 years but sadly went in to administrationt,great airline,great crews,thorough training in all aspects of daily flying

Great team work

Dealing with business and leisure travel needs for the company, making travel bookings and advising holidays. Staff are lovely and friendly. Have worked a long time for them. Had on job training to use specialist systems.

Na

Was a great experience, great training and interact ensuring customers had a great experience on board. Safety was main priority and on time performance met.

Safety and customer service

Flybe is now insolvent and all staff redundant. This was a lovely company to work for with emphasis on team work amongst colleagues and empathy and understanding towards all passengers.

Entreprise a l'esprit familiale

Une entreprise tout d'abord cotée en bourse qui a subit un rachat privé pour cause de difficultés financières avec un personnel très attaché et fier de délivrer un service de qualité a ses passagers

Very bad work culture

Very poor management and unfriendly culture, everyone works alone and no team work. Employees are not valued and efforts to make things better are not appreciated, people take credits for other people's efforts. Supervisors undermine their team to protect their roles, and there are no opportunities for progression. The company keeps making losses as result and people leaving constantly.

safe and friendly

Flybe is full of great characters, most of whom are happy and willing to share expertise. the safety culture is one which Flybe prides itself on - and rightly so.

Pros

only pay tax on flights after 2 years with the company

Fun workplace

The people are the best part, great employees and great prospects. The onboarding process is great but the workplace culture is unwelcoming and difficult to settle into.

Nice Company

Pretty busy daily, some internal politics stand in the way of getting things done. Enjoyable part of the job was the people. Hardest part was work/life balance

Enjoyed the variation here

Learned that people are both the most important asset a company has and that no two people are the same. Making staff redundant was the hardest part of the job

Muy buen ambiente

Trabajar en Flybe está siendo una experiencia única. Estoy aprendiendo mucho. Me gusta el trabajo y la gente con la que trabajo.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flybe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7