Footsteps Nurseries

United Kingdom2 reviews

4.0Job security & advancement

childstafftraininglongdaycompanytimemanagement

Horrible management

Frequently getting treated like muck on the bottom of you’re shoe by management and other staff, they gossip and bad mouth behind you’re back with management and it’s all laughed off like it’s a joke, always finding petty reasons to have you in the office and belittle you,And then pressuring you every week to do more overtime because they are constantly understaffed as nobody wants to work for them by choice!overall the stress of the job and fear of everyone there is not worth the extra pence they give you on top of the minimum wageAvoid it at all costs!!

Adequate

I worked only for 2 months and I had to resign as there was no management ( the manager and deputy manager left). The room leader was level 2 and therefore no one followed the policies and procedure of the setting. Children had few times safeguarding issues.I was doing my level 5 so for me it was better to resign and find a serting where I could learn and put in the practice my knowledge.

Pros

Off day to go to uni

Cons

No management

Insights into Footsteps Nurseries

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Footsteps Nurseries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement