Ford Motor Company logo

Clear
3.7Job security & advancement

Found 123 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,457 reviews

Enjoyable experience

A good company to work for, they encourage training and personal development. A very good health protection facility and generally a positive company.

Pros

Good pension

Productive and fun work

Best company to work for to develop skills and learn life skills. Enjoyed my time at Ford immensely. There are lots of different jobs available in Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.

Pros

Cheap cars

Cons

Fun to work together and learn new skills

I enjoyed working for Ford Motor Company and the people around me. My job involved a substantial amount of experience of which I was given training so I could safely carry out my job

Cons

Flexible hours

Very fun place to work

Really good company to work for Co workers are very supportive and excellent careers . The managing director always keep an eye on his employees and correct the works on the spot

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Good company to work for.

Great opportunity to move to different departments and learn new skills. You are encouraged to learn all department work processes to enable staff the learn the company's work flow from the beginning the the final step.

Pros

Good chance to move and learn new skills.

Cons

Some weekend work required in some departments.

Contract

12 great years at Ford sad I was not able to secure a permanent job Felt excited to be part of a great company Great working atmosphere Good local management

Pros

Culture and remuneration

Cons

Job security

Buen ambiente de trabajo y en equipo. Todo muy agradable.

Una de las mejores compa√Īias del mundo. Buenos procedimientos y mejores politicas de desarrollo humano. La gente en Ford, se hace cooperativa y amigable. Buenos beneficios al personal que hace sentirse apoyado por la empresa. Ninguna queja, al contrario. Me gust√≤ trabajar en Ford!!!

Pros

Seguro mèdico. Comedor. Cumplidor y honestidad.

Cons

Ninhina.

I worked at Ford for 2 years and found all the staff friendly amd helpful. Management were always fair and inclusive. I had a good work life balance. Contract ended early due to Covid-19. I would return as it has a great work ethic and culture.

Pros

Friendly, Busy work environment

Cons

Contract worker not included in some aspects.

Good

It was a really good experience I recommend others to try this You can learn a lot from this job. As a matter of fact, i learnt a lot about the different types of engineering.

Wish I was still there.

An absolute pleasure to work at ford motor company ltd at Wembley and Wembley from 1991 to 1998. The discount for family was excellent. The staff were good to work with.

Pros

Good work and life balance.

Cons

Difficult to get promoted.

Jobs at Ford Motor Company

See more jobs

Enjoyable workplace

I was employed for nearly ten years and although shifts were tiring, it was a well paid and rewarding job. The work provided my family with a good pay and security enjoying a good lifestyle. It was a shock to everyone that the plant was to close but staff achieved much experience in order to find further employment.

Pros

Pay, team work

Cons

Shifts

Great Opportunity.

It was a great opportunity to be part of the team Ford UK in couple of the big Projects during my time working there. It helps me to developing my career and make good friends from Ford UK and worldwide.

Good working environment

Working environment is relaxed and the people are great. There is a good work life balance and allowances for working at home were needed. Location is good.

Good company to work for

Generally good management, good work life balance and maternity cover, the company looks after you to an above average standard. Long history sometimes causes set mindset but slowly changing

Excellent Place to work

Friendly environment but still hierarchical. You are encouraged to take control of your work and be free but in practical sense of things, your manager or supervisor still retains the right to let your idea, suggestion or culture shine through.

Pros

Collaborative, fun environment

Cons

Hierarchical management, slow decision making.

fun place

fun place made many friends, learned lots of new skills and gained much experience working on different lines and areas of the factory. also enjoyed working various shifts.

Fabulous Company

Great World Class Company. Great opportunities to move forward within your chosen field with many opportunities to try cross functional activities. Excellent support services.

Good place to work, some great opportunities with plenty of travel around the world if the role allows. Well paid for the area & a great company history.

Worst company ever

As soon as they employ you, you get nothing in return. You work 9 hours and get paid 8 hours. If you have a problem and want to talk to your manager, the manager will always say ‚Äúlet me think about it and i will come back to you‚ÄĚ, but he never will.

Enjoyable place to work

Enjoyable place to work up until redundancy. Company is going through a major restructuring programme and as such, there are limited opportunities to progress.

They are smart.

Excellent training. Helpful company culture, slightly slow to accept the outside world that exists outside the Ford bubble. They want you to succeed. Loyalty is valued and reciprocated. There are a lot worse companies to work for!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ford Motor Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5K