Forest Health Care

Forest Health Care Employee Reviews

United Kingdom23 reviews

Great place to work!

A caring and inclusive employer who values their employees. I have worked at Forest Healthcare for almost 10 years and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time. I would recommend it to all.

A great place to work

I feel part of a family at Forest Healthcare. I’ve been met with kindness, consideration and understanding. There’s a real team spirit and a positive working culture. I recommend working here 😍

Insights into Forest Health Care

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks

Decent

Not bad, but not great. Very understaffed with no/little support, it can be really tiring and discouraging. I had an amazing team which I worked with plus you get paid breaks.

Awful

No work life balance poor attitude toward new starters and terribly organised management is non existent and incredibly rude when they do walk around.

Professional and respectful workplace

I have been employed by Forest health care for 3 months and my experience of working for this company has been extremely positive. Everyone has been very welcoming and inclusive. My learning curve has been huge. The job role will be challenging, with exciting prospects. I have been supported by the COO,ROM's and the CEO every step of the way.

I have felt very welcomed since joining the company. I feel valued and listened to and am able and encouraged to contribute to ways of working to enhance outcomes for our residents. We work together as a team to provide a great quality of life to the people who choose to live in our homes. A great ethos and values. Would highly recommend

Progressive and inclusive

Forest Healthcare is a great place to work, as people are listened to and included. The work is fast paced but always in the interests of progress and simplification.Clear vision and values that are upheld and therefore meaningful.

Full of bullies

Absolutely shocking place to work, i worked nights and when I asked for support I got told to just do my job! Constantly bullied by people, people thinking personal care is not an important part of care. Management needs to discipline the bullies if staff are going to stay

Pros

No e

Cons

Working here

Grace Manor

Poor management, made to feel like you’re useless, even with a second person you’d be the only one to be called in. What I heard from previous employees there, they felt they were being bullied. Ex Maintenance person

Great Family Feel Home

Warren Lodge is a great place to be working. The team are lovely and many have been there for many years, some as long as 10-15 years. This shows how happy the team are and all are happy to help each other. The management are also very good and supportive and you always know where you stand with them, as they are firm but fair. It's a beautiful home, nicely decorated. I only left due to moving away with my husband for his work.

Bullying awful environment to have to work in, an embarassment to have on your CV

As a carers we are treated awfuls, most staff only last couple of the shifts as they see how awful it is. managers on units look tired and fed up. Carer have witnessed the bullying from house directory and admin manager. an awful place to work. Lots of people stressed. I would not let my pet live here.

Loved all the staff

A home from home. Enjoyed my time working here. The staff really care for the residance. Manager is friendly, and always willing to listen to her staff. Always training available to you, and career progression.

Pros

Atomphere

Cons

Lack of staff at times.

Overworked staff and bullying culture AVOID

This is not a good place to work. The staff is overworked with serious consequeces for all parties involved. HR rule on a bullying culture and mock people including shouting and being sarcastic. As a result there is a big turnover and the quality lacks. They promote incompetence and I wonder if physical appearance is how they chose their leaders rather than hard work. They should know that if they don't look after their employees the residents suffer constant changes and lack of adequate care. Only desperate people chose to work here.

Pros

Cons

Overworked staff, unsafe envuronment, bullying culture

Great company!

I have worked at Forest Healthcare for 5 years, they are a great company to work. Everyone is friendly and the management are very supportive! I would recommend to anyone.

Do not work here

I worked here as a senior carer. Constantly understaff and no support from manangement. Ended up on a red alert from safeguard as residents were treated so badly. Ended up being pushed out of the job with the home close to being closed down

Pros

Residents

Cons

Long hours, management, staff

Great company to work

Thoroughly enjoyed my time at Forest Healthcare, they're a friendly and caring company to work for. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new job.

great missenden *great place to work*

iv been here nearly seven years nothing wrong with working here! its like a big happy fun family all is welcome , we love are residents and show great care towards them all and there family's , management is really understanding and there for you if you need them, all policies and procedures are followed! weather you want full time or part time your hours will be met for what you require, iof it was not a good place to work i wouldn't still be here nearly 7 years later!

Pros

family feeling, lunches provided, caring

Cons

we are situated quite hidden off the road location so need transport or taxi to get there

Do not work here!

Terrible place to work, would not recommend it at all, they do not care about there employee's at all, nd do not follow policies nd procedures, horrible place to work

Managed badly

Not enough staff to take proper care and spend time with residents, place smells of urine and is dirty. Management only interests are making money! There's a wide spread culture of speaking to residents as if they are a burden to staff

productive and person centred workforce.

I found Forest Healthcare to be a great company to work for. They have a good set of vision and values that shows throughout the organisation. There is a great team of co workers, excellent support and guidance from the management. There is a sense of job security and also various training and advancement opportunities in place - have to say, a very respectable company to work for.

Great company to work for

A caring employer who valuable their staff. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working for the company and would recommend to anyone.

Pros

Quality of care

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forest Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Forest Health Care in popular locations

• Forest Health Care
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?