Fosse Healthcare
Happiness score is 61 out of 100

Fosse Healthcare Employee Reviews

United Kingdom155 reviews

Supportive and caring workplace

I love working for Fosse, they have been so supportive from the day I joined, nothing is too much trouble. There is a lot of progression available, so I never feel stuck in a role.

Pros

Great progression routes

Cons

Challenging Industry

Awful and extremely rude office staff.

Very very rude and office staff constantly call you on days off asking for more and more work from you. Argumentative and don’t care about home-work life balance. Take take take and no give, and no appreciation.

Insights into Fosse Healthcare

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Great management and colleagues

Great management and most colleagues were. I was stuck with a trainer that was burnt out and didnt do the job properly and constantly cut corners in her work which was effecting service users welfare. I told management and quit as i didnt want dragging down with her when it ended up killing somebody

Poor company, You get spoken to like rubbish And they don’t listen to you availability

Very poor company, office staff were vile and spoke to you like rubbish and if you couldn’t help out anymore you was pressured and shouted at and then you were accused of being rude.

Pros

There are none

Cons

Poor office staff

Good company to work for, as many hours as you want , choice of what days you work and the amount of hours a day

I enjoyed my time with fosse , had mostly regular service users , worked what days and hours i chose , manager at the time was very supportive , office staff could be pushy at times

Pros

Paid travel time

Cons

Early starts, late finishes

So far so good, great company

I have recently joined Fosse Healthcare and from interview to joining the team i have been made to feel very welcome. The management team and office staff have been so friendly and helpful. Communication has been great and am looking forward to having a great career with Fosse.

Pros

Friendly team

Utter Shambles

If i could give no stars i would. From the beginning fosse offered the world and delivered nothing. Their word means less than nothing. They could not organise a p**s up in a brewery.Offering current empolyees incentive to leave good reviews and lets face it they will because the extra pay would be needed. Paying minimum wage forgetting to pay their staff for their training. When you leave a company you expect a P45 not with fosse you end up getting told they didn't know you required one. Management are less than professional if they don't want to address a situation they will hide and hide. Staff shortage is met with oh well deal with it yourselves the getting agressive messages because work is not up to standard. Staff becoming ill due to staff shortage met with sarcastic comments about being ill. They are soul sucking. Terrible Unorganised Worst company ever!

Cons

Fosse is a good company to work for

I started at fosse 3 years ago as senior carer, I have worked my way up and very grateful for the opportunities I have been given. Higher management have always been there when I have needed help with anything.

Pros

Opportunities to progress your career

Fast start up and best pay around for community care work

Just started with fosse health care. Great training given. shadowing shifts available untill you feel confident going out alone. Lots of support from office staff. Best pay rate in my town. Feeling safe at work as fosse having PPE in abundance. Can choose your own hours always work going always over time if you want it. Office staff are very understanding if you have young children and familys at home. I honestly think I'll be with this Company for years to come. Service users are also very sweet and nice and very thankful for the work we do. Amazingly rewarding job would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Pros

Brilliant pay

Cons

Monthly pay

energetic and fun workplace

I absolutely love my role as a coordinator our days are never the same and no matter if we have a tough day we are all like family and make our days enjoyable and fun and manage to make each other laugh. My management team are fantastic and I could not receive enough support from them especially with my son who has disabilities and a lot of appointments he has to attend and days where he is not so good with his health. We all work as a team and help each other no-one is ever left behind to struggle and to me that means a lot.I couldn't ask for a better company to work for or better managers ours is amazing.

Pros

Being able to work around my sons appointment and health conditions.

Great teamwork unit

I have worked at fosse for over 3 years. I have enjoyed every minute of it. Im currently doing my diploma through work for health and social care too. The job gives so many opportunities and are very understanding when needing extra support. There can be times when it gets stressful but you have co workers and managers that help you and guide you. I enjoy the outings and helping service users still have fun and lead a fulfilled day.

Pros

Learning and opportunities

Reworking

Really enjoy working for fosse and meeting new services users.. Hours are really good as you can chooses when you can work. The company and mangers are friendly to work with

Great place to work satisfaction guaranteed

Fosse Healthcare is a great Company to work for. Everyday is different. Management really care about you and your wellbeing. The best part of the job is knowing that you have helped clients to be as independent as possible and kept them safe. The very worst part of the job is losing a client this can be hard. However you do get fantastic support from your manager. It can get busy and stressful but that is far out weighed by knowing you have done a great job for your clients. I started working at my current workplace left for a year and had to go back. It was like going home staff are fantastic.

Pros

Job satisfaction

Cons

long hours heavy work

Supportive workplace

great to work at Fosse, good facilities to select from, nice people and managers. No workloads, lots of choices. I love to work there. They pay well apart from holiday pay.

Pros

supportive, pay rates and management

Cons

Busy envirnoment

Lovely company to work for.

I've worked for fosse Healthcare for one year lovely company to work for office staff absolutely great all ways there for you plenty of training available very good pay always plenty of shifts available I like the flexibility being able to choose shifts to fit around my family just amazing company to work for..

Pros

Plenty of shifts available very good rates of pay.

Cons

Long days but very rewarding.

Fun supportive work family

Having worked in domiciliary care for the past 16 years I have found Fosse to be one of the most supportive companies I have worked for. Care can be difficult and no two days are the same. I am based in the office and It can be extremely busy but I know that is part of this role and it is satisfying knowing that when you log off everyone has what they have requested.

Cons

Can be frustrating

Fun workplace

Good company to work for.Management are approachable and easy to talk to. Any issues are dealt with swiftly.Friendly team to work with who support and encourage you.

Great company to work for

I have worked for Fosse for 2 months and loved every minute. All staff including senior management are friendly, approachable and supportive.All staff are working hard to ensure a excellent service is delivered despite the many barriers and issues being throw at the healthcare industry at this present time.The recruitment process was seemless and I felt so welcome from the minute i started.I would recommend Fosse Healthcare to anyone who is looking to work for a company that cares about their staff and service users.

Pros

Great work/life balance

Rewarding

Good people, understand staff , lots of work , get to know a lot of people , making peoples day , stopping loneliness, helping people in need , this give you great satisfaction,

Pros

Helping people stay in there own homes

Cons

Can be very hard work

Fosse.

Fosse healthcare is a very good company to work for. Phone lines are always open for help and support. From phoning to starting work was very quick and they listen well to availabilitys and times that you can work especially if your wanting to work around family life. Highly recommended.

Good pay! Enjoy the work! Many shifts available

Been with this company for 6 months enjoy the and they always have many shifts available that suits your availability. The pay is very competitive. I tend to pick few shifts whenever I’m free, extra money really!

Pros

Good pay! Many shifts available that suits your lifestyle

Cons

Travel time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fosse Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement