Work wellbeing score is 71 out of 100

Fosse Healthcare Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Support Worker29 reviews
United Kingdom29 reviews

carersuserlovelyrecruitmentofficetrainingrolehealthcare

Conducive working environment and great team work.

Everyday is a learning day because nobody is encyclopedia of knowledge. We are taking care of people that have behavioral challenges. Most times they responds differently to situations therefore we used different approach daily depends on reactions.The management is highly organized and prompt in decision making.Work place culture is is observed to ensure safety and uniformity.The hardest part of the job is supporting a resident that intentionally wants to indite everyone. The most enjoyable part is having longer hours of shifts, working with supervisors who believe in you and want to see you grow, team work and having lots of activities that keeps someone busy.

Pros

Long shifts, timely pay, nice working environment.

Cons

Poor rota preparation, no guarantee for Cos

Very flexible and considerate for work

I have worked here since January 2023 and its been really helpful with my work life balance, which i really needed as have 3 young kids. Someone is always available on the phones to help with any issues and the flexibility really helps. The service users are fab to work with and any problems they have are addressed. Would recommend over most Support companies

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Sometimes less hours than needed

Enjoyable workplace

My typical day as a support worker can vary depending on the needs of different service users. I believe fosse healthcare provides you with all the correct training and information you need to know. My management team is brilliant and I know I could go to them for anything and they will try there best to resolve the issue/my concern. I enjoy the most putting smile on service user’s faces when we either call to support them or spend time in social inclusions with them.

Friendly and accommodating staff

Management should please make workplace more conducive for staff. Day at work is unpredictable. The most enjoyable part is when service user is happy. Learnt so much.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Nothing is free

In conclusion fosse is a great company to work woth

Working with fosse has brought a lot of happiness to me. I never regret working with them.. a day at work always memorable and no day’s gone without gaining something. And what have learned there can never off my memory again. It enables me to relate more with people and understand what they are going through even without saying it out.Their management are the best. They listen and respond to you in no time. They don’t joke with their workers concerns they are always there. In fact have ever had that great team before l.The culture is lovely. Let u respect and appreciate people. Allows u to relate with people and appreciate every little time spent.The hardest part always the sweetest for me because it always the part to learn more and handle all situations.The most enjoyable part of the work is when you out for activities and when clients sees others and study their behaviours. In conclusion it always a good experience. No day gone without having great memories.

Insights into Fosse Healthcare

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

The most enjoyable part of the job

As a Fosse Healthcare support worker, there are several aspects of my job that you may find enjoyable. While individual experiences may vary, here are a few potential highlights:**1. Supportive Team:**working in a supportive environment can contribute to job satisfaction and enjoyment.**2. Meaningful Work:** Many healthcare support workers find fulfillment in the meaningful work they do. Knowing that you are making a positive impact on the lives of others can be highly rewarding.**3. Personal Growth:** Working as a healthcare support worker can provide opportunities for personal growth and development. You may have the chance to learn new skills, gain valuable experience, and expand your knowledge in the healthcare field.**4. Building Relationships: building relationships with patients, their families, and your colleagues can be a rewarding aspect of the job. Developing connections and providing support to those in need can create a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction.

Fossehealthcare is a nice please to work because the job is flexible and interesting. I

It's an absolute beautiful work place.Every day at work comes with its work challenges but fun.Work culture and ethics is very cool.The hardest part of the job is managing three flats at once in the night.The most enjoyable part is the accomplishments that comes with each task, it gives cool feelings.

Pros

Learning new things

Cons

Managing lots of clients at a time

Good place of work

I am happy working within Fosse healthcare as they give you more freedom to work but always have someone on stand by if you need any help.

Very satisfactory

First thing that is done at work is to login, wake the service user, give him meds and make him food. Management is good, the job is always good. Workplace culture is also fair and the people that I work with are respectful and responsible. The hardest part of the job is to convince the service user that in everything that we do we should do it according to the careplan.

Benefits

Cons

Late response to requests

Good working environment and lovely colleagues. The management are supportive .

Every member of the team is, compassionate, and goes above and beyond to our patients. The level of professionalism by the team and management is truly outstanding. I am proud to work alongside who consistently deliver top-notch care.Fosse places a strong patient satisfaction. The organization values feedback and continuously strives to exceed expectations.

Excellent and refreshing

Working with Fosse and their exceptional team has been an incredible experience. Their willingness to assist and support is truly commendable. The management is top-notch and contributes to a great working environment.

Pros

Training

productive

a typical day at work is different each day never expect the same but it's productive and a learning step every day always learning something new which is amazing and it will open to new jobs in the future. I believe I have learnt a lot including how to do catheter care, palliative care and medication, my confidence has grew so much since joining fosse. management are great always there to help and speak to if any concerns come up.

Pros

New experiences

Best place I've worked in a long time

I work for fosse at de wint court. I love my job and the people I work with and service users. I haven't had a job I loved like being here in a very long time.

Cons

Pay

Nice workplace, treated well

At fosse healthcare I have been given the chance to advance in my position, I have been supported by my managers and given the appropriate training to succeed in my role.

Pros

Good work- life balance

Cons

Sometimes short staffed

Poor management

Bad management they are related, they don’t listen to youFlexible shifts, however they give more shifts to those who they want, lack of professionalism

Great management and colleagues

Great management and most colleagues were. I was stuck with a colleague that was burnt out and didnt do the job properly and constantly cut corners in her work which was effecting service users welfare. I told management, nothing was done so i quit. Fosse dont seem to care whats going on as long as the money keeps coming in. I would not let this company take care of anything let alone my relatives

Pros

Non

Cons

Long hours awful pay

Unorganised with more work than sense

Avoid at all cost.. look somewhere else I think this company want clients at the expense of service and quality. Very unorganised and I didn’t recognise any of my payslips (all wrong) I left for that reason.. i couldn’t be more clear to them that the job description was wrong too… it was advertised and I was interviewed under a mental health support worker and my first job was personal care… changing pads, feeding and washing and dressing.. totally knew I was robbed from my first day.. I would definitely go there if you want a payslip you don’t recognise.. my clients were lovely and I love people, that’s why I gave this company the benefit of 5 months work.. but definitely should have gone somewhere else.

Pros

Nice clients

Cons

Not worth your effort

Busy but fun

Team are great. Helpful and understanding. Would help if needed a break for commitments.Management knowledgeable, understanding and approachable.Hours are flexible so you choose when you want to work. Travel is minimal all the calls are close together

Always hours

If you work hard you will be recognised and rewarded. Management are good and no problems, like any other company keep tally of your hours and check payslip

Pros

As many hours as you like

Cons

Zero hour contract

Service users amazing, Management Not so much.

Love working for the Service users, very understanding and the work ia really fulfilling. Pay is good however the office is the main issue. Pile on more work than what's manageable especially on the weekends.

Pros

Pay, people we help.

Cons

Management.

Great management and colleagues

Great management and most colleagues were. I was stuck with a trainer that was burnt out and didnt do the job properly and constantly cut corners in her work which was effecting service users welfare. I told management and quit as i didnt want dragging down with her when it ended up killing somebody

Support Worker at Fosse Healthcare

Estimated salary
£12.05 per hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fosse Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement