Four Seasons Health Care

Four Seasons Health Care Employee Reviews

Not a nice place to work, although the 12 hour night shifts I enjoyed and the carers I worked with and became good friends with, the day staff are always having a go at nights. Felt like a battle between nights and days when it should have been one team. They will complain about you and report you for nothing just to get you into trouble and when you tell the management, they tell whoever it was that you said something. Can't trust anyone. I loved the resident's they became family to me so a very rewarding job in that respect but unfortunately the company only see pound signs and have care for the actual resident's needs. Also employ staff that are under qualified or under experienced and very young which most residents feel their dignity is being compromised. You need thick skin and be able to stand on your own two feet with this job amd then you'll be ok. Definitely under staffed , underpaid , underapreciated. Good luck you will need it.
Pros
Residents and some staff, job security
Cons
Staff, management, money, long hours, overworked, undervalued, understaffed
Think it totally depends on what home you work at, I can’t speak for all homes. The home I worked at did not provide adequate training, no alternative training to myself over the Covid 19 outbreak. Management not great.
Pros
Everything was strict to timed rota.Hard work around the clock ,no room for any margin ,cos clients(residents) were waiting and complaining if any delays occured.The overwhelming smell of urine hits in the face straight on the doorstep.
Pros
Free meals from leftovers for some workers.
Cons
Fast-paced work
This care home is very understaffed and management do not help at all. We struggle day and night to cope with the needs of residents with lack of staff and its not a good work environment, stressful with each shift.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
qui si impara molto delle diverse tipi di diete. un buon posto per imparare
The company is big and has lots of branches around in the UK. However, the management most likely does not support or give any incentives when it comes to hardwork and most attentive staff. The management won't back you up if one of the member of staff is in trouble against the resident's aggresive behaviour or family's.
Pros
For job income
Cons
Unsupportive management, unappreciated hardwoking staff
Fast paced and busy environment, excellent staff and continuous support from management. I learned an array of skills from my time working for this company, I learned the value of team work and how we all positively affect the delivery of care when working collaboratively.
Pros
Constant support
Cons
Long hours, minimum wage pay
learned so much about aged care work we got or residents up in the morning social activties during the day. bed rounds. toileting. meal times
Pros
job satisfaction