Fox & Sons Estate Agency
View all Fox & Sons Estate Agency reviews

Fox & Sons Estate Agency

Fox & Sons Estate Agency Employee Review

Limited work

I found myself with little work to do and often board, and that was working part time. There were several occasions where I was working overtime but was given no work to do and no overtime pay. The benefits of the job, however, was my colleagues were polite and hardworking people.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Target driven

Fox and Sons is part of a national corporate company with over 300 offices. Offering the opportunity of selling homes from a variety of options including New Homes and the in house Auction Department. The business is target driven and a morning meeting sets up the day. Everyday there are new people to meet from all walks of life, you need to be able to listen and build a rapport with them to be able to help them with their move. Selling and buying is not a quick process there are many aspects to it from registration, making financial appointments, liaising with solicitors and clients and administration but it is rewarding to see how you can help people into their homes.

Pros

Company car

Great training

I started as an apprentice and enjoyed completing my apprenticeship whilst I learnt about Estate Agency. After completing my apprenticeship I was offered a job as a sales negotiator. The commission is great and I really enjoy my job. I mainly show people around houses which is very interesting. I love seeing the houses and meeting new people. My teamAre very supportive and nothing is ever too much

Pros

Commission, training

Fantastic company & opportunities

Good company to work for. Excellent career progression and scope to earn very good money as the commission is not capped. The commission scheme is far better than other agents. Good training department. Fox & sons take on people who are willing by to learn and give them the chance to peruse a career in estate agency. During the recent pandemic the company were absolutely fantastic, very supportive and kept me informed the whole way through the journey. I was very thankful to be working for such a great company when other agency chains instantly laid off staff. Following the pandemic fox and sons/ sequence actually expanded there staff !

Pros

Commission structure

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fox & Sons Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

3.1Job security/advancement
  • Fox & Sons Estate Agency
  • Limited work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?