Fox & Sons Estate Agency

Fox & Sons Estate Agency Employee Reviews in Eastleigh

Target driven

Fox and Sons is part of a national corporate company with over 300 offices. Offering the opportunity of selling homes from a variety of options including New Homes and the in house Auction Department. The business is target driven and a morning meeting sets up the day. Everyday there are new people to meet from all walks of life, you need to be able to listen and build a rapport with them to be able to help them with their move. Selling and buying is not a quick process there are many aspects to it from registration, making financial appointments, liaising with solicitors and clients and administration but it is rewarding to see how you can help people into their homes.

Pros

Company car

Cons

Limited work

I found myself with little work to do and often board, and that was working part time. There were several occasions where I was working overtime but was given no work to do and no overtime pay. The benefits of the job, however, was my colleagues were polite and hardworking people.

Pros