Fox & Sons Estate Agency Employee Reviews for AdministratorReview this company
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 27 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I found myself with little work to do and often board, and that was working part time. There were several occasions where I was working overtime but was given no work to do and no overtime pay. The benefits of the job, however, was my colleagues were polite and hardworking people.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Fox & Sons Estate AgencyAdministrator positions
See more Fox & Sons Estate Agency reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fox & Sons Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 27 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Fox & Sons Estate Agency
- What is the most stressful part about working at Fox & Sons Estate Agency?One person answered
- If you were to leave Fox & Sons Estate Agency, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Fox & Sons Estate Agency?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Fox & Sons Estate Agency?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Fox & Sons Estate Agency a better place to work?