Fox & Sons Estate Agency Employee Reviews for AssistantReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 27 reviews
Job work-life balance
Saturday Viewing assistant (Former Employee) - Shoreham by Sea - 8 July 2016
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
My role was to show people round at appointments for a house viewing at the weekends. I learned about property management and how to keep up to date details on the website. My colleagues were very helpful and I was made to feel part of the team. I was also given the responsibility of opening and closing the shop.
Fun working enviroment
Not much travelling time between appointments
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fox & Sons Estate Agency?
See more Fox & Sons Estate Agency reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fox & Sons Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 27 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Fox & Sons Estate Agency
- What is the most stressful part about working at Fox & Sons Estate Agency?One person answered
- If you were to leave Fox & Sons Estate Agency, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Fox & Sons Estate Agency?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Fox & Sons Estate Agency?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Fox & Sons Estate Agency a better place to work?