FRAME

FRAME

FRAME Employee Review

Fantastic team, support and rewards

FRAME is a very busy company, with clients calling in with requirements throughout the day. The majority of the day is spent on the phone, speaking with prospective clients, maintaining and developing client relationships and interviewing candidates for live positions. Working here teaches a lot in terms of organisation, client care, stakeholder engagement, sales, and managing the recruitment and employment process. Management are incredibly supportive, and provide a lot of training and on the job support. In addition to this, management like to make sure that you are not affecting your work life balance too much (which is almost unheard of for a recruitment company!) Of course you will be expected to work hard, but the rewards are fantastic as are the opportunities for progression. The hardest part is the knock-backs that come with recruitment and sales. The most enjoyable part is the client satisfaction when their hard to resource roles have been filled, and the excitement that comes when finding someone their new role. Of course there are financial benefits to this as well.

Pros

Good incentives, team work, activity days, warm desks, fast paced

Cons

Knock backs

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Exciting and Dedicated Work Environment

During a typical day at work, the office environment has a fantastic buzz, with major collaborations amongst teams and colleagues. I have learnt an awful lot since joining FRAME Recruitment, with advice and help being provided by every individual in the team.I would thoroughly recommend working here, if you have a drive and passion to succeed within an incredibly supportive and welcoming company.
Same location

A brilliant place to work!

FRAME is a company that truly values their employees. Not only is the company welcoming to new members of the team, but there is also a comprehensive training and support programme to guide you through your career in Recruitment. I personally joined FRAME as a junior member of the team and have progressed to Team Leader. Throughout my career, FRAME has totally supported me and have given me all the tools to become and Industry specialist. FRAME has a brilliant office culture with regular team building activities and there are always rewards and incentives set in place to reward members of staff. I think FRAME is a brilliant place to work and would highly recommend!

Its a great and fun place to work in

I teach pilates there and I love going to work and my clients, online classes are well paid, but in studio classes not so much, at least you always have 4/5 classes back to back, so could be worst.Like every company I'm sure they can improve but so far so good, the people that work there are friendly and always available, everyone helps each other and they have good teamwork in place.Management is helpful and they will always respond, soon or later...Sometimes later....I recommend working there.

Pros

free classes

Cons

pay could be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FRAME. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement

FRAME Reviews by Location

• FRAME
  • Fantastic team, support and rewards
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?