FRAME

FRAME Employee Reviews for Senior Recruitment Consultant in Southampton

Senior Recruitment Consultant3 reviews
Southampton3 reviews

Fun and supportive!

I joined Frame with absolutely no recruitment experience and was put on a fantastic training scheme. I am now 1.5 years in, running my own desk and have been promoted to Senior consultant. The support within the business is fantastic, within both FRAME and Faststream. We have a great company culture, there's always something to celebrate about! Hybrid working is a real plus too, it's great having flexibility in my job.

Pros

Flexible working, team events

Fun workplace

Good company, great team. Focused on excellence and growth. Would recommend to ambitious recruiters and sales people. Merit based environment and welcoming atmosphere

Fantastic team, support and rewards

FRAME is a very busy company, with clients calling in with requirements throughout the day. The majority of the day is spent on the phone, speaking with prospective clients, maintaining and developing client relationships and interviewing candidates for live positions. Working here teaches a lot in terms of organisation, client care, stakeholder engagement, sales, and managing the recruitment and employment process. Management are incredibly supportive, and provide a lot of training and on the job support. In addition to this, management like to make sure that you are not affecting your work life balance too much (which is almost unheard of for a recruitment company!) Of course you will be expected to work hard, but the rewards are fantastic as are the opportunities for progression. The hardest part is the knock-backs that come with recruitment and sales. The most enjoyable part is the client satisfaction when their hard to resource roles have been filled, and the excitement that comes when finding someone their new role. Of course there are financial benefits to this as well.

Pros

Good incentives, team work, activity days, warm desks, fast paced

Cons

Knock backs