FRAME

FRAME Culture reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Clear

Fun and supportive!

I joined Frame with absolutely no recruitment experience and was put on a fantastic training scheme. I am now 1.5 years in, running my own desk and have been promoted to Senior consultant. The support within the business is fantastic, within both FRAME and Faststream. We have a great company culture, there's always something to celebrate about! Hybrid working is a real plus too, it's great having flexibility in my job.

Pros

Flexible working, team events

Exciting and Dedicated Work Environment

During a typical day at work, the office environment has a fantastic buzz, with major collaborations amongst teams and colleagues. I have learnt an awful lot since joining FRAME Recruitment, with advice and help being provided by every individual in the team.I would thoroughly recommend working here, if you have a drive and passion to succeed within an incredibly supportive and welcoming company.

A brilliant place to work!

FRAME is a company that truly values their employees. Not only is the company welcoming to new members of the team, but there is also a comprehensive training and support programme to guide you through your career in Recruitment. I personally joined FRAME as a junior member of the team and have progressed to Team Leader. Throughout my career, FRAME has totally supported me and have given me all the tools to become and Industry specialist. FRAME has a brilliant office culture with regular team building activities and there are always rewards and incentives set in place to reward members of staff. I think FRAME is a brilliant place to work and would highly recommend!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FRAME. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

FRAME reviews by location

Learn about FRAME in popular locations

• FRAME