Framptons Ltd

Framptons Ltd Employee Reviews

Well, Framptons is a strange one for sure.. You can have days where you are run off your feet and are barely able to keep up, and you can also have days when you're doing nothing your entire shift because every single machine is on CIP. The work to home life balance is quite good on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern so I can't complain. The pay is standard and the overtime rate is a pittance comparatively. Would I recommend working here? Yes. Would I stay here for years on end, probably not. No room for self improvement and no room for progression either. It is mostly dominated by Roaminan speakers, which leaves you feeling a little left out in a sense.
Pros
Consistent pay
Cons
Long hours and barely any English speakers
Totally unrealistic staffing levels results in incredible stress for those who try to get the work done. Always worked extra hours without pay. So many changes to production plan make ordering ahead unworkable and production errors often meant loss of or wasted stock. Keep away!
Cons
Worked there a few years ago, the worst place i have ever worked. Avoid it. Seriously it's the worst managed business i've ever encountered. Again, avoid this place.
Cons
The job itself at framptons was wonderful. What wasn't were the people in charge. It was well paid and there are opportunities to advance although being English was a disadvantage. Polish management meant Polish workers were given first choice to progress
Pros
Good pay, enjoyable job
Cons
Badly managed
This was one of the best jobs I have had, everyone helped each other right from the top with Mr Frampton down. If I had a chance I would do it all again
I feel that working for Framptons was made all the better by the people I worked with. Like all places you work, the job you do can be made hard or easy by the manager's and staff, I have to say that the staff made my job a great job, and I would go back if asked to,
Pros
Great staff
Cons
No so great staff
Framptons is trying to change its culture. They pushed hard for expansion but then failed to keep skilled operators. Once the skill was gone very difficult to replace with the machinery they operate.
Good schedule, morning, evening or night shifts also Nice people, colaborative, good training, team work Good payrate, hourly, depending on the shifts
Pros
Nice people
Cons
High heat at omelletes
Good place to start building up career . Very nice and helpful management team. Friendly atmosphere across whole company. Varyb difeerent products are produced.
not a lot to say , typical factory work, some work and some just pretend, learned to operate machinery as well as a forklift truck, management at it`s worst at that time, hardest part of the job was working in a not friendly environment and the most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out.
Pros
Cons
a lot
Wszystko ok, praca stabilna. Atmosfera raczej kiepska.
Working at the Framptons was a good experience but very hard work, as I was Kitchen Porter many of the kitchen staff would like to give me all the extra jobs which i did do on top of all my work, you get a few breaks and the staff and surroundings are nice.
Pros
good breaks
Cons
hard work fast paced
All the technical people have a huge knowlegde of what they are doing, whats makes you learn quick. Technical team works together with QA, whats makes you feel part of the team so quickly. Problem, not too much money for the shift pattern and the shift pattern by itself.
Pros
Strong and friendly technical team
Cons
Shift pattern
I work at Framptons Ltd, and find it a very strong family firm, with a great level of commitment to the staff, yes its factory work, but you can earn good money in factories. I have worked here for 13 years and continue to do so!
Pros
Great benefits, overtime premium, strong development focus, and a can do attitude company, with an open door policy.
Cons
None for me
day was going very fast because you busy all the time doing lot of things watch lines to run all time in shifts period helping others if needed learned a lot how to do your job and do it right every one were frendly and this was was good experience
minus - horrible atmosphere in work place ( Policy of prevent to make any relations between staff) minus- pure management ex( for first tree weeks i didn't get proper training) - later realise that management from my department dont now even role i was hire for Plus - benefits,salary - weekends off
Good place to work, good wages. Loading /unloading lorries. Booking pallets of products into the system. It was sometimes hard when you are on your own on the forklift and you have 4 lines to look after , and the management are asking you to go faster .
Pros
Good workers
Cons
Entering orders Contacting customers via email and telephone Adding loads to spreadsheet Getting invoices ready when goods delivered Answering reception Friendly office Hardest part: letting customers down Enjoyable part: supplying orders
Co-workers are great. Very hot and humid conditions. Management borderline satisfactory however man management is awful. Management replaced to often and long periods of time without a real manager that knows what is going on. Mostly ran by the op's.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Rely on unskilled agency workers to much
Co-workers are great. Very hot and humid conditions. Management borderline satisfactory however man management is awful. management replaced to often and long periods of time without a real manager that knows what is going on. mostly ran by the op's.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Rely on unskilled agency workers to much
I would deal with customers by meet and greet, then allocate them an appropriate seat. I would give them menus and possibly take their drink orders-if they were ready. After serving their drinks, I would take their food-if they were eating, which wasn't always applicable. I have always been trained to serve food, open the restaurant, set up for change over into the evening shift, restock, work the tills and make coffees/drinks. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, they were all lovely and had a nice attitude. My managers were supportive and understanding, they also gave me advice and pushed me to achieve what I needed too. The hardest part of the job was when it would get quiet-which was rare-as I enjoy serving customers and keeping myself busy.
Pros
Discount of food and building relationships with regular customers
Cons
The internet could be faulty, causing problems with payment
  1. Employee reviews