Framptons Ltd

Framptons Ltd Pay & benefits reviews

Working at the Framptons was a good experience but very hard work, as I was Kitchen Porter many of the kitchen staff would like to give me all the extra jobs which i did do on top of all my work, you get a few breaks and the staff and surroundings are nice.
Pros
good breaks
Cons
hard work fast paced
Good schedule, morning, evening or night shifts also Nice people, colaborative, good training, team work Good payrate, hourly, depending on the shifts
Pros
Nice people
Cons
High heat at omelletes
I work at Framptons Ltd, and find it a very strong family firm, with a great level of commitment to the staff, yes its factory work, but you can earn good money in factories. I have worked here for 13 years and continue to do so!
Pros
Great benefits, overtime premium, strong development focus, and a can do attitude company, with an open door policy.
Cons
None for me
minus - horrible atmosphere in work place ( Policy of prevent to make any relations between staff) minus- pure management ex( for first tree weeks i didn't get proper training) - later realise that management from my department dont now even role i was hire for Plus - benefits,salary - weekends off
lots of people there but no time to stop and chat 24 7 work. short breaks and not many of them but that's factory life.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Framptons Ltd?