Framptons Ltd

Framptons Ltd Work-life balance reviews

Well, Framptons is a strange one for sure.. You can have days where you are run off your feet and are barely able to keep up, and you can also have days when you're doing nothing your entire shift because every single machine is on CIP. The work to home life balance is quite good on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern so I can't complain. The pay is standard and the overtime rate is a pittance comparatively. Would I recommend working here? Yes. Would I stay here for years on end, probably not. No room for self improvement and no room for progression either. It is mostly dominated by Roaminan speakers, which leaves you feeling a little left out in a sense.
Pros
Consistent pay
Cons
Long hours and barely any English speakers
I feel that working for Framptons was made all the better by the people I worked with. Like all places you work, the job you do can be made hard or easy by the manager's and staff, I have to say that the staff made my job a great job, and I would go back if asked to,
Pros
Great staff
Cons
No so great staff
Good schedule, morning, evening or night shifts also Nice people, colaborative, good training, team work Good payrate, hourly, depending on the shifts
Pros
Nice people
Cons
High heat at omelletes
Wszystko ok, praca stabilna. Atmosfera raczej kiepska.
All the technical people have a huge knowlegde of what they are doing, whats makes you learn quick. Technical team works together with QA, whats makes you feel part of the team so quickly. Problem, not too much money for the shift pattern and the shift pattern by itself.
Pros
Strong and friendly technical team
Cons
Shift pattern
I work at Framptons Ltd, and find it a very strong family firm, with a great level of commitment to the staff, yes its factory work, but you can earn good money in factories. I have worked here for 13 years and continue to do so!
Pros
Great benefits, overtime premium, strong development focus, and a can do attitude company, with an open door policy.
Cons
None for me
day was going very fast because you busy all the time doing lot of things watch lines to run all time in shifts period helping others if needed learned a lot how to do your job and do it right every one were frendly and this was was good experience
No matter how hard you work and dedicated you are to the company it never seems to get you the recognition you deserve. Unmotivating, lack of communication, no incentives and low staff morale. Most enjoyable is leaving for the day. Co Workers moan about management constantly, but able to bond and make our day go by quicker by having a laugh. I have learned that sometimes, those you believed were on your side actually only care about themselves and in order to succeed will use you likea stepping stone.
Pros
Met some great people
Cons
communication, poor management and unstable finances
lots of people there but no time to stop and chat 24 7 work. short breaks and not many of them but that's factory life.