Frances Taylor Foundation

Frances Taylor Foundation Employee Reviews

Good team not much invested in employees wellbeing A lot of micromanagement No CPD Not many opportunities for progress Management employ their family and friends, which impacts the transparency when it comes to performance management, investigations and disciplinaries.
9 March 2020
We’re sorry to hear you feel this way – please email us at info@psmgs.org.uk with your contact details and additional specific information, and we will be sure to investigate this further.
Run like a business. Severe economics. Worked from the bottom up, got to know how pastoral and social care works in the business sector of social services.Opportunity to contribute creative work to accountancy and finance.Opportunity to read accountancy at work from new education standards and halt at a fair level without imposing my personal ideals on others work.Fun having an office to share workspace and devise new plans.Opportunity to keep my hand in direct work and understand the demand for budget particulars such as personal allowances and salaries based on input rather than wte.Understanding of protocol and reinforcement of standards such as closed references and correct paths of resignation when project completed.Great experience. Would love to embark on new ideas for the future.Very forward thinking organisation.Handed over appropriately. Thank you very much.
Pros
Flexi time and 1 to 1 mentoring.
Cons
Lots of repetitive menial tasks.
Great place to work where service users are valued and always have person centered care. Staff are valued, supported and encouraged to progress. Great team that feels like family.
Pros
warm conformable environment for service users and staff
A great place to work, friendly staff and wonderful team - I feel as though I am really making a difference to the people I am supporting and valued by my manager.
10 March 2020
Thank you for your kind words and positive review, we are always happy to receive great feedback!
I always look forward to coming in to work, the staff and management are lovely and approachable. It is a nice friendly place to work and I feel fully supported by my team/management.
Pros
Team, Support, Service Users
10 March 2020
Very stressed environment, lots of people trying to overshadow each other and far to much office politics. Management don’t like associating with lower staff and the pay is dreadful. No staff benefits or even a Christmas meal (or card). The only thing going for this business is it’s fabulous service users.
9 March 2020
Only the money was okay Rude staff Condescending management Was treated like a child for the entirety on me working there Very disorganised Inaccurate notetaking which is dangerous to patients Nothing shown in training helps when coming into the job
9 March 2020
Value based company and are a provider of social care and support services based in Greater London, Merseyside and Sussex. Who work with people with learning disabilities and older people – over 320 people in all and a staff number of 500.Other services including retreat and conference centres based in Roehampton and Liverpool.
Pros
good service
Cons
hard work
9 March 2020
i was on my own for the majority of the time in the office, i had no real training or structure. My colleagues were all nice, i learned how to work with people with learning disabilities.
Pros
the staff
Cons
being on my own
9 March 2020
We’re sorry to hear you feel this way – please email us at info@psmgs.org.uk with your contact details and additional information, and we will be sure to investigate this further. We're glad to hear you learnt how to work with people with Learning Disabilities.
estube muchos años trabajando para ellos, me encanto siempre me trataron muy correctamente decidi irme de alli cuando aplique para trabajar para el gobierno ingles .
Pros
empresa muy familiar
Cons
ninguno
Managers, Duty managers, seniors and staff are vulnerable to false accusations. there were 3 managers who have left in less than a year time.
Pros
plenty of overtime
Cons
short staff
9 March 2020
A typical day at work would begin by assisting the service users with personal care, medication and escorting them to and from college. In the past 3 years at Frances Taylor Foundation I have gained many qualifications i.e. NVQ2 and have made strong bonds with the service users. I like to work in a team with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is that sometimes the service users can be challenging . The most enjoyable part of my job is taking the service users out on day trips and to see their inner personality shine through.