Frankton Group Ltd
View all Frankton Group Ltd reviews

Frankton Group Ltd

Frankton Group Ltd Employee Review

Fast growing and excellent company

Over the last year Frankton Group Ltd (“Frankton”) has shown rapid growth from around 100 employees to nearly 500 employees today. The company has developed a great structure to support the rapid growth. I really feel like I have a stable career with Frankton. They invest heavily in their employees and I look forward to seeing how they progress in 2020.

5.0Job security/advancement

Poor

I was in charge of the entrance and egress of the site, always the issue has been reported .poor management, big politics between friends. No experien
Same location

it was a great opportunity

I got job and learnt and made money same time. My work been always appreciated. Bosses always appreciated our work. They are supportive. I started with frankton as normal security guard. Slowly with time i boost up in this industry and got knowlege. The company offer me first aid, fire marshal and advance supervisor courses free of cost with paid hours. I am happy working in this company.

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

Akk good

Fast paced site

Lots of high end construction site , and high end corporate site covered team , operation's managers care about the job and staff, back room staff good

Pros

Good team

Cons

wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frankton Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Frankton Group Ltd Reviews by Location

• Frankton Group Ltd
  • Fast growing and excellent company