Frankton Group Ltd
View all Frankton Group Ltd reviews

Frankton Group Ltd

Frankton Group Ltd Employee Review

Ok

It was a great experience working there while it lasted. I learnt more about being a security and how to work hard and stay afloat. Sometimes it can be boring sometimes exciting.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

it was a great opportunity

I got job and learnt and made money same time. My work been always appreciated. Bosses always appreciated our work. They are supportive. I started with frankton as normal security guard. Slowly with time i boost up in this industry and got knowlege. The company offer me first aid, fire marshal and advance supervisor courses free of cost with paid hours. I am happy working in this company.

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

Akk good
Same roleSame location

Professional company

Having worked for many security companies in London. I can safely say Frankton Group is one of the most professional.They genuinely care about there employees and the securing there clients assets. This is rarely the case with other security companies which act as labour barons.

Pros

Very professional

Cons

Long shifts
Same location

Poor

I was in charge of the entrance and egress of the site, always the issue has been reported .poor management, big politics between friends. No experien

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frankton Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement