Frankton Group Ltd
View all Frankton Group Ltd reviews

Frankton Group Ltd

Frankton Group Ltd Employee Review

summary job

Work for disciplined people, resistant to stress. Good physical condition desirable because often the company offers work on London construction sites. High endurance is also desirable because day and night shifts last for 12 hours. Sometimes you have to stay at work longer. A uniform rate for day and night work. Higher rates for working in some statutory UK bank holiday. Efficient management and high culture at work. Work only full time. Uniform from company.

Pros

without additional benefits, only uniform

Cons

long shift - 12 hours

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

it was a great opportunity

I got job and learnt and made money same time. My work been always appreciated. Bosses always appreciated our work. They are supportive. I started with frankton as normal security guard. Slowly with time i boost up in this industry and got knowlege. The company offer me first aid, fire marshal and advance supervisor courses free of cost with paid hours. I am happy working in this company.

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

Akk good
Same roleSame location

Professional company

Having worked for many security companies in London. I can safely say Frankton Group is one of the most professional.They genuinely care about there employees and the securing there clients assets. This is rarely the case with other security companies which act as labour barons.

Pros

Very professional

Cons

Long shifts
Same location

Poor

I was in charge of the entrance and egress of the site, always the issue has been reported .poor management, big politics between friends. No experien

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frankton Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Frankton Group Ltd Reviews by Location

• Frankton Group Ltd
  • summary job
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?