Frankton Group Ltd

Frankton Group Ltd Employee Reviews

Lots of high end construction site , and high end corporate site covered team , operation's managers care about the job and staff, back room staff good
Pros
Good team
Cons
wages
I was in charge of the entrance and egress of the site, always the issue has been reported .poor management, big politics between friends. No experien
I got job and learnt and made money same time. My work been always appreciated. Bosses always appreciated our work. They are supportive. I started with frankton as normal security guard. Slowly with time i boost up in this industry and got knowlege. The company offer me first aid, fire marshal and advance supervisor courses free of cost with paid hours. I am happy working in this company.
Pros
Supportive management
Cons
Akk good
Having worked for many security companies in London. I can safely say Frankton Group is one of the most professional.They genuinely care about there employees and the securing there clients assets. This is rarely the case with other security companies which act as labour barons.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
Long shifts
One of the worst security companies I've had the misfortune for work for. Backwards management, disgusting facilities (breakroom, toilets, microwave, fridge), and a payroll/head office team with terrible attitudes can't even pay on time, let alone the full amount. Forever chasing up wages. 12 hour standing shifts with one hour break that they forget to mention is not paid for so that £10 an hour is really £9 an hour. I stayed there because the job itself is an absolute doss, straight up. Also their sub contracting arm Imperial Fortifications ran by Lee Mayo are basically crooks in suits. I'd avoid unless desperate, then use your four days off to find something else.
Pros
Negligible
Cons
The role is very busy but the teams gel well. I had a great time working with Frankton Group and would have stayed had I not have relocated. They are a good company to work for.
Pros
Great Management
Frankton is a great company to work for they deliver training at all levels of the business and really care for their operatives. The managers are always visiting the sites to constantly check on welfare which is rare in previous security companies I have worked for.
Pros
Great Management and good rates of pay
Cons
Busy weeks
I was let go by this company during the lockdown, I was told at the beginning that I had nothing to worry about and would be updated within the week. After almost a month I contacted the company myself to ask for an update but was let go from the job that day. A big disappointment especially when I was told initially that I had nothing to worry about.
Pros
Lovely co-workers
Cons
Poor pay, poor management, didn’t even know who my main manager was till day 3 despite him coming in the office everyday!
Frankton is a good company to work for, standards are high. The teams are very professional and there is ample training to help you along the way. There is a sense of belonging when working with Frankton and management ensure all concerns or problems are addressed as soon as possible. The pay is competitive
Pros
Training and progression
Cons
Unpaid breaks
Learn new skills , meet new people and develop my skills and my ability . Not all jobs are the same and always you have something to learn. All depends of you willing to learn and depend of your character and your ability.
Be aware when applying for this company. They aren't serious at all, no commitments from them. When calling the office, the seems to have a sleep over there, and they always trying to sell you a shifts for couple of days, but they will promise you long term job. Better look for other company. Haven't mentioned about payslips too, which they don't have it.
No black manager even though more than half thier work force are black people. ( racist company) site manager are very inexperienced managers, and when the notice u know they got no experience they look for way to get you sack or change site.they treat thier worker as shot.
Work for disciplined people, resistant to stress. Good physical condition desirable because often the company offers work on London construction sites. High endurance is also desirable because day and night shifts last for 12 hours. Sometimes you have to stay at work longer. A uniform rate for day and night work. Higher rates for working in some statutory UK bank holiday. Efficient management and high culture at work. Work only full time. Uniform from company.
Pros
without additional benefits, only uniform
Cons
long shift - 12 hours
This company is new in the security industry it's falling to pieces very poor management as well communicating they treat staff bad and don't offer enough hours
It was a great experience working there while it lasted. I learnt more about being a security and how to work hard and stay afloat. Sometimes it can be boring sometimes exciting.
a good company to work for, worked for nearly a year now, initial teething problems in which were dealt with straight away by the management. would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to work as security guard
Before getting my position i was promised a contract with my 48 hours a week and a fixed 4 on 4 off, after working several months the idea of a contract disappeared and they handed me a contract which was never to what i agreed or they promised me. Getting payed is a mystery every month; if youre going to get payed correctly or not is going to be hard so you have to micromanage your hours and days you work in order to see a consistant paycheck. Management and control room is a total joke, you can not, and i emphasise, CAN NOT take their word on anything, they do and say one thing. Regarding job security is a mystery too, you may make one mistake and find out all your shifts are gone and when you want some answers control, management and HR will basically ignore you and sweep you under the rug. I've seen this happen many, many times over the course of few months. Do not work here until youre handed a contract before employment (My mistake) as its just not worth it without the paper proving what they offered you. Many job listings also say nothing about the fact that you do not get your break paid so keep that in mind, and because of this your £10.20 an hour turns into £9.35!
Pros
Job can be easy depending on which site you work.
Cons
Too many to list
Over the last year Frankton Group Ltd (“Frankton”) has shown rapid growth from around 100 employees to nearly 500 employees today. The company has developed a great structure to support the rapid growth. I really feel like I have a stable career with Frankton. They invest heavily in their employees and I look forward to seeing how they progress in 2020.
very bad salary, terrible atmosphere, bad management, not knowing what they do, lie about pay and money, just awful. If you like to be abused go there tomorrow
The shifts are 12 hours usually as security, for contracted locations like construction sites, it's a good job if you're used to long days usually in a 4 day, 4 off, 4 night, 4 off shift pattern.
To many stitches , they don't care about their employees, no one black or African manager appointed irrespective of the fact that more than 70% of their staff are black. Racism
  1. Employee reviews