Frankton Group Ltd

Frankton Group Ltd Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Good Security Company

The role is very busy but the teams gel well. I had a great time working with Frankton Group and would have stayed had I not have relocated. They are a good company to work for.

Pros

Great Management

it was a great opportunity

I got job and learnt and made money same time. My work been always appreciated. Bosses always appreciated our work. They are supportive. I started with frankton as normal security guard. Slowly with time i boost up in this industry and got knowlege. The company offer me first aid, fire marshal and advance supervisor courses free of cost with paid hours. I am happy working in this company.

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

Akk good

Professional company

Having worked for many security companies in London. I can safely say Frankton Group is one of the most professional.They genuinely care about there employees and the securing there clients assets. This is rarely the case with other security companies which act as labour barons.

Pros

Very professional

Cons

Long shifts

The positive reviews on here are from Frankton head office

One of the worst security companies I've had the misfortune for work for. Backwards management, disgusting facilities (breakroom, toilets, microwave, fridge), and a payroll/head office team with terrible attitudes can't even pay on time, let alone the full amount. Forever chasing up wages. 12 hour standing shifts with one hour break that they forget to mention is not paid for so that £10 an hour is really £9 an hour. I stayed there because the job itself is an absolute doss, straight up. Also their sub contracting arm Imperial Fortifications ran by Lee Mayo are basically crooks in suits. I'd avoid unless desperate, then use your four days off to find something else.

Pros

Negligible

Professional Security Company

Frankton is a great company to work for they deliver training at all levels of the business and really care for their operatives. The managers are always visiting the sites to constantly check on welfare which is rare in previous security companies I have worked for.

Pros

Great Management and good rates of pay

Cons

Busy weeks

No black manager even though more than half thier work force are black people. ( racist company) site manager are very inexperienced managers, and when the notice u know they got no experience they look for way to get you sack or change site.they treat thier worker as shot.

summary job

Work for disciplined people, resistant to stress. Good physical condition desirable because often the company offers work on London construction sites. High endurance is also desirable because day and night shifts last for 12 hours. Sometimes you have to stay at work longer. A uniform rate for day and night work. Higher rates for working in some statutory UK bank holiday. Efficient management and high culture at work. Work only full time. Uniform from company.

Pros

without additional benefits, only uniform

Cons

long shift - 12 hours

Very bad manegment and communication within the cimpaby they dont offer wnough work or hours and they abuse staff in all angles

This company is new in the security industry it's falling to pieces very poor management as well communicating they treat staff bad and don't offer enough hours

Ok

It was a great experience working there while it lasted. I learnt more about being a security and how to work hard and stay afloat. Sometimes it can be boring sometimes exciting.

a good company to work for, worked for nearly a year now, initial teething problems in which were dealt with straight away by the management. would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to work as security guard

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Frankton Group Ltd?

Good job if you're used to long days

The shifts are 12 hours usually as security, for contracted locations like construction sites, it's a good job if you're used to long days usually in a 4 day, 4 off, 4 night, 4 off shift pattern.

Work place is good

Frankton group Ltd everything is OK but only salary is not enough but if brake is paid then OK. Sometimes I can't take break 1 hours. Work is very busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frankton Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement