Frankton Group Ltd

United Kingdom22 reviews

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

Good Security Company

The role is very busy but the teams gel well. I had a great time working with Frankton Group and would have stayed had I not have relocated. They are a good company to work for.

Pros

Great Management

Poor management

I was let go by this company during the lockdown, I was told at the beginning that I had nothing to worry about and would be updated within the week. After almost a month I contacted the company myself to ask for an update but was let go from the job that day. A big disappointment especially when I was told initially that I had nothing to worry about.

Pros

Lovely co-workers

Cons

Poor pay, poor management, didn’t even know who my main manager was till day 3 despite him coming in the office everyday!

N/a

Learn new skills , meet new people and develop my skills and my ability . Not all jobs are the same and always you have something to learn. All depends of you willing to learn and depend of your character and your ability.

Be aware

Be aware when applying for this company. They aren't serious at all, no commitments from them. When calling the office, the seems to have a sleep over there, and they always trying to sell you a shifts for couple of days, but they will promise you long term job. Better look for other company. Haven't mentioned about payslips too, which they don't have it.

No black manager even though more than half thier work force are black people. ( racist company) site manager are very inexperienced managers, and when the notice u know they got no experience they look for way to get you sack or change site.they treat thier worker as shot.

Ok

It was a great experience working there while it lasted. I learnt more about being a security and how to work hard and stay afloat. Sometimes it can be boring sometimes exciting.

a good company to work for, worked for nearly a year now, initial teething problems in which were dealt with straight away by the management. would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to work as security guard

This company is is built on lies.

Before getting my position i was promised a contract with my 48 hours a week and a fixed 4 on 4 off, after working several months the idea of a contract disappeared and they handed me a contract which was never to what i agreed or they promised me. Getting payed is a mystery every month; if youre going to get payed correctly or not is going to be hard so you have to micromanage your hours and days you work in order to see a consistant paycheck. Management and control room is a total joke, you can not, and i emphasise, CAN NOT take their word on anything, they do and say one thing. Regarding job security is a mystery too, you may make one mistake and find out all your shifts are gone and when you want some answers control, management and HR will basically ignore you and sweep you under the rug. I've seen this happen many, many times over the course of few months. Do not work here until youre handed a contract before employment (My mistake) as its just not worth it without the paper proving what they offered you. Many job listings also say nothing about the fact that you do not get your break paid so keep that in mind, and because of this your ÂŁ10.20 an hour turns into ÂŁ9.35!

Pros

Job can be easy depending on which site you work.

Cons

Too many to list

Fast growing and excellent company

Over the last year Frankton Group Ltd (“Frankton”) has shown rapid growth from around 100 employees to nearly 500 employees today. The company has developed a great structure to support the rapid growth. I really feel like I have a stable career with Frankton. They invest heavily in their employees and I look forward to seeing how they progress in 2020.

Good job if you're used to long days

The shifts are 12 hours usually as security, for contracted locations like construction sites, it's a good job if you're used to long days usually in a 4 day, 4 off, 4 night, 4 off shift pattern.