Frankton Group Ltd

Frankton Group Ltd Management reviews

United Kingdom22 reviews

Clear

Good Security Company

The role is very busy but the teams gel well. I had a great time working with Frankton Group and would have stayed had I not have relocated. They are a good company to work for.

Pros

Great Management

Poor

I was in charge of the entrance and egress of the site, always the issue has been reported .poor management, big politics between friends. No experien

it was a great opportunity

I got job and learnt and made money same time. My work been always appreciated. Bosses always appreciated our work. They are supportive. I started with frankton as normal security guard. Slowly with time i boost up in this industry and got knowlege. The company offer me first aid, fire marshal and advance supervisor courses free of cost with paid hours. I am happy working in this company.

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

Akk good

The positive reviews on here are from Frankton head office

One of the worst security companies I've had the misfortune for work for. Backwards management, disgusting facilities (breakroom, toilets, microwave, fridge), and a payroll/head office team with terrible attitudes can't even pay on time, let alone the full amount. Forever chasing up wages. 12 hour standing shifts with one hour break that they forget to mention is not paid for so that ÂŁ10 an hour is really ÂŁ9 an hour. I stayed there because the job itself is an absolute doss, straight up. Also their sub contracting arm Imperial Fortifications ran by Lee Mayo are basically crooks in suits. I'd avoid unless desperate, then use your four days off to find something else.

Pros

Negligible

Professional Security Company

Frankton is a great company to work for they deliver training at all levels of the business and really care for their operatives. The managers are always visiting the sites to constantly check on welfare which is rare in previous security companies I have worked for.

Pros

Great Management and good rates of pay

Cons

Busy weeks

Poor management

I was let go by this company during the lockdown, I was told at the beginning that I had nothing to worry about and would be updated within the week. After almost a month I contacted the company myself to ask for an update but was let go from the job that day. A big disappointment especially when I was told initially that I had nothing to worry about.

Pros

Lovely co-workers

Cons

Poor pay, poor management, didn’t even know who my main manager was till day 3 despite him coming in the office everyday!

Exciting and fulfilling

Frankton is a good company to work for, standards are high. The teams are very professional and there is ample training to help you along the way. There is a sense of belonging when working with Frankton and management ensure all concerns or problems are addressed as soon as possible. The pay is competitive

Pros

Training and progression

Cons

Unpaid breaks

No black manager even though more than half thier work force are black people. ( racist company) site manager are very inexperienced managers, and when the notice u know they got no experience they look for way to get you sack or change site.they treat thier worker as shot.

summary job

Work for disciplined people, resistant to stress. Good physical condition desirable because often the company offers work on London construction sites. High endurance is also desirable because day and night shifts last for 12 hours. Sometimes you have to stay at work longer. A uniform rate for day and night work. Higher rates for working in some statutory UK bank holiday. Efficient management and high culture at work. Work only full time. Uniform from company.

Pros

without additional benefits, only uniform

Cons

long shift - 12 hours

Very bad manegment and communication within the cimpaby they dont offer wnough work or hours and they abuse staff in all angles

This company is new in the security industry it's falling to pieces very poor management as well communicating they treat staff bad and don't offer enough hours

a good company to work for, worked for nearly a year now, initial teething problems in which were dealt with straight away by the management. would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to work as security guard

This company is is built on lies.

Before getting my position i was promised a contract with my 48 hours a week and a fixed 4 on 4 off, after working several months the idea of a contract disappeared and they handed me a contract which was never to what i agreed or they promised me. Getting payed is a mystery every month; if youre going to get payed correctly or not is going to be hard so you have to micromanage your hours and days you work in order to see a consistant paycheck. Management and control room is a total joke, you can not, and i emphasise, CAN NOT take their word on anything, they do and say one thing. Regarding job security is a mystery too, you may make one mistake and find out all your shifts are gone and when you want some answers control, management and HR will basically ignore you and sweep you under the rug. I've seen this happen many, many times over the course of few months. Do not work here until youre handed a contract before employment (My mistake) as its just not worth it without the paper proving what they offered you. Many job listings also say nothing about the fact that you do not get your break paid so keep that in mind, and because of this your ÂŁ10.20 an hour turns into ÂŁ9.35!

Pros

Job can be easy depending on which site you work.

Cons

Too many to list

bad company

very bad salary, terrible atmosphere, bad management, not knowing what they do, lie about pay and money, just awful. If you like to be abused go there tomorrow

They don care about their employees

To many stitches , they don't care about their employees, no one black or African manager appointed irrespective of the fact that more than 70% of their staff are black. Racism