Frankton Group Ltd

Frankton Group Ltd Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

summary job

Work for disciplined people, resistant to stress. Good physical condition desirable because often the company offers work on London construction sites. High endurance is also desirable because day and night shifts last for 12 hours. Sometimes you have to stay at work longer. A uniform rate for day and night work. Higher rates for working in some statutory UK bank holiday. Efficient management and high culture at work. Work only full time. Uniform from company.

Pros

without additional benefits, only uniform

Cons

long shift - 12 hours

it was a great opportunity

I got job and learnt and made money same time. My work been always appreciated. Bosses always appreciated our work. They are supportive. I started with frankton as normal security guard. Slowly with time i boost up in this industry and got knowlege. The company offer me first aid, fire marshal and advance supervisor courses free of cost with paid hours. I am happy working in this company.

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

Akk good

Ok

It was a great experience working there while it lasted. I learnt more about being a security and how to work hard and stay afloat. Sometimes it can be boring sometimes exciting.

a good company to work for, worked for nearly a year now, initial teething problems in which were dealt with straight away by the management. would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to work as security guard

Fast growing and excellent company

Over the last year Frankton Group Ltd (“Frankton”) has shown rapid growth from around 100 employees to nearly 500 employees today. The company has developed a great structure to support the rapid growth. I really feel like I have a stable career with Frankton. They invest heavily in their employees and I look forward to seeing how they progress in 2020.

Good job if you're used to long days

The shifts are 12 hours usually as security, for contracted locations like construction sites, it's a good job if you're used to long days usually in a 4 day, 4 off, 4 night, 4 off shift pattern.