Freedom Marketing

Freedom Marketing Employee Reviews

hard job

This job isn't for those who think they will just go through the motions and make money. You have to get up everyday and stand around talking to people about things they already have at the most inconvenient time of their day

Stay away

Owner driven focus on the bottom line with no regard to customers or team. Capricious decisions and erratic behavior was the norm. You never knew which version of the owners you would get and what the panic driven focus of the moment was,

New Era Solutions

Very competitive work environment, encourages hard work, and very rewarding work. Good benefits, the management was great to work with. They supported team work and the training was excellent.

Very Disappointed

Worked for a very short time distributing flyers. Still have not been paid for a single day or a single door. It's not much owed but supposedly the gimmick is you get paid for every door a flyer is ditributed to. Even had a GPS tracker to show case this and as I have already stated still have not been paid a single cent. I have left emails and no communication back from them. Just crummy and no principales.

Cons

Bad communication to no communication

Out going and interesting

Freedom marketing was an advertising company. I met a lot of people and learned what companies look for when it came to advertising their business. Always worked off of a spreadsheet,so I did not gain any computer skills.

Good People and Easy going

Easy going work enviroment. I've learned to handle various clients to meet deadlines and expectations. Meet and communicate design process and marketing strategies for there companies. Co-Workers very friendly and good people.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

No Benefits, No Healthcare

Long days, get there and hardly have time to even eat, but I enjoyed because I was learning something new.

I wanted to give thanks to all the first employes that I directly started working there from the start, I learn so much in Marketing from them and they were patient with me, they needed me on they new year project of the coming year, export the automotive product and having me there to assist them with the language I was promoted 2 fast. I have great feelings from the family of my CEO and as I said my first group of co workers when I started there, some might stil be there but the group i started with I know they are all gone. My CEO boss was nothing than human and compassionate and patient with me. I was learning and all I know now in Marketing is thanks to him.

Pros

At first CEO was awesome, let us have BBQ on friday and he will go to wherehouse with us to eat

Cons

Everything turned from bad to worse when a new manager came in.

Great place to work if you're a good salesman/person

I loved working here, I just wasn't good at pushing people to buy the insurance. The people are amazing, and the pay is good. Your typical day, you call people and try to sale them insurance, and your hours are m-thurs 9-6 and friday 9-3.

Not a good company to work for.

Minimal resources. Supervisor had minimal knowledge of warehouse workings. Fellow table workers were great. Management was lacking. The heat and bugs were the hardest part. Loved the physical labor.

Pros

7-4 monday thru friday 2 weeks paid vacation

Cons

non climate controlled warehouse, worst healthcare, no other benifits, promises of advancement never fulfilled.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1Job security/advancement