Freedom Online Ltd T/A 1st Line Funeral Care

Clear

Insights into Freedom Online Ltd T/A 1st Line Funeral Care

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Great place to work, supportive team and management

Great commission and pay. Supporting approach and culture. Helping customers plan their later life to protect familiesEnjoy working there its been a real pleasure

Pros

Commission and pay is great

Cons

Productive and fun work place

The work environment is great and all staff welcome you in a friendly manner. I have progressed during my time here, working within new roles. The company have helped me achieve new skills and develop my understanding within the world of work. A great place to work!

Fantastic place to work

I started working at 1st Line in September and I haven’t looked back. From day one of training it was such a relaxed and lovely office to work in. All the staff were so helpful and the training was first class. The managers develop each and every member of staff in such a positive and helpful way. The job itself is so rewarding as you are helping customers everyday. The managers and staff are all great people to work with and I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you for this opportunity, what a great team and workplace.

Pros

Salary, staff, environment and working hours

Fantastic place to work

I started here at the beginning of August and the support, training and assistance I have received is phenomenal. The staff are helpful and friendly and the managers & directors are super helpful, always willing to go the extra mile to ensure their staff are supported and happy. I am working in Sales Administration and it is unlike any company I've worked for before, everything runs smoothly and if any issues with systems or customers arise, everything is dealt with in such a clam professional manner. I highly recommend the work ethic this company promotes. It is a really great place to work.

Pros

Staff incentives

Cons

Your typical call centre.

If you're looking for a fast paced, stressful and sometimes detrimental job, go ahead. Management are 'wolf of wall street' style and prefer shouting at staff before looking at themselves as an issue. Being a lead generator was detrimental to my mental health. The director would constantly berate those who were not performing well - shouting does not work to make people sell more. Not a very supportive management team unless you're a high flyer. Don't bother asking for a sick day, they will sack you or beg you to come to work even with a sick note. The wage is dangled like a carrot, bonuses too. Pay is weekly which is a good thing. The payroll here failed to pay my PAYE tax for 6 months, so please check your payslip, if you can get a hold of one. Work life balance is often affected, if you don't perform or hit targets, say goodbye to your plans. You'll have to work later or work a saturday. If you can't make it, you risk your job the following week. Training is short, make the most of it as the advice is valuable if you want to be successful. If you're looking for something short term, this is a good place to start. Loyalty is nothing in this company, sometimes you will be put in the firing line for the smallest mistake on a bad day. Bonuses are all fine and good, along with the commission structure, but if the company doesn't make enough money, you can wave goodbye to your extra earnings. Sometimes the managers will force you to ask things or say things that may cost you your job. The best part of this job was the call centre culture, everyone on the sales floor were good friends. -

Pros

Weekly pay, good commission structure, good location, cheap parking nearby, good training

Cons

Stressful environment, target dependent hours, long days if targets are not met, saturday work if targets aren't met (frequently)

Great company

I’ve worked here for a month and the welcome/ coaching I have received so far had been phenomenal. Great staff, company and perks. I give 6 stars! Friendly competitive atmosphere with bonus earner opportunity’s. If your looking for an opportunity apply! You won’t be disappointed!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freedom Online Ltd T/A 1st Line Funeral Care?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Online Ltd T/A 1st Line Funeral Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5