Freedom Online Ltd T/A 1st Line Funeral Care

Clear

Insights into Freedom Online Ltd T/A 1st Line Funeral Care

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Best place to

Been here now for 3 weeks with the company the training I’ve had is very extensive in the funeral planning industry. If you looking for a secure and well paid career then this is the place for you

Pros

Good commission rate, management are brilliant and are very understanding, and the training is very good

Cons

Your typical call centre.

If you're looking for a fast paced, stressful and sometimes detrimental job, go ahead. Management are 'wolf of wall street' style and prefer shouting at staff before looking at themselves as an issue. Being a lead generator was detrimental to my mental health. The director would constantly berate those who were not performing well - shouting does not work to make people sell more. Not a very supportive management team unless you're a high flyer. Don't bother asking for a sick day, they will sack you or beg you to come to work even with a sick note. The wage is dangled like a carrot, bonuses too. Pay is weekly which is a good thing. The payroll here failed to pay my PAYE tax for 6 months, so please check your payslip, if you can get a hold of one. Work life balance is often affected, if you don't perform or hit targets, say goodbye to your plans. You'll have to work later or work a saturday. If you can't make it, you risk your job the following week. Training is short, make the most of it as the advice is valuable if you want to be successful. If you're looking for something short term, this is a good place to start. Loyalty is nothing in this company, sometimes you will be put in the firing line for the smallest mistake on a bad day. Bonuses are all fine and good, along with the commission structure, but if the company doesn't make enough money, you can wave goodbye to your extra earnings. Sometimes the managers will force you to ask things or say things that may cost you your job. The best part of this job was the call centre culture, everyone on the sales floor were good friends. -

Pros

Weekly pay, good commission structure, good location, cheap parking nearby, good training

Cons

Stressful environment, target dependent hours, long days if targets are not met, saturday work if targets aren't met (frequently)

Fun, competitive and a joy to work for.

Working at 1st Line is great fun, every day is different and offers new challenges. The management are extremely supportive. Upon given the job, I had 3 days product and sales training, thus give me confidence to carry out my job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Online Ltd T/A 1st Line Funeral Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

4.3Job security/advancement

Freedom Online Ltd T/A 1st Line Funeral Care Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?