Freedom Online Ltd T/A 1st Line Funeral Care

4.3Pay & benefits

Insights into Freedom Online Ltd T/A 1st Line Funeral Care

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Work

A great bubbly environment like a family. Treat you well and assist in all you need. Always willing to try help with personal issues. Just too long a commute for me.

Pros

Treated well

Cons

Fantastic place to work

I started working at 1st Line in September and I haven’t looked back. From day one of training it was such a relaxed and lovely office to work in. All the staff were so helpful and the training was first class. The managers develop each and every member of staff in such a positive and helpful way. The job itself is so rewarding as you are helping customers everyday. The managers and staff are all great people to work with and I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you for this opportunity, what a great team and workplace.

Pros

Salary, staff, environment and working hours

Cons

Productive and fun

Great company , great incentives and Easy potential to earn more than just a basic salary If your prepared to work hard . Great opportunities to progress Since starting employment and also providing gateway opportunities for any one looking to gain work experience working in the financial products industry

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freedom Online Ltd T/A 1st Line Funeral Care?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Online Ltd T/A 1st Line Funeral Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

4.3Job security/advancement

Freedom Online Ltd T/A 1st Line Funeral Care Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?