Fresh Perspective Resourcing Ltd

Fresh Perspective Resourcing Ltd Reviews: Working at Fresh Perspective Resourcing Ltd

United Kingdom13 reviews

I love my job!

Not many people can say that they LOVE their job but I genuinely do!!The team are fantastic, all supportive and caring. We have loads of team building events, dogs in the office and lots of cake!The management are amazing and I feel so supported and valued! Did I mention that I LOVE my job?

Great company to work for

The team at Fresh are brilliant, as someone who didn't have any experience of working in recruitment I can honestly say that everybody at Fresh has made me feel so welcome. Everyone is so lovely and everyday is a joy in the office. With their positive attitudes they really bring the best out in you and I think this is so important in a workplace. Before I started I was added into the Whatsapp group and the day I started I was invited to go out for tea with them. The team love to do things outside of work which as a social butterfly I absolutely love, it really gives you the chance to build more relationships out side of work hours. The interview process was great and it didn't seem like your usual type of interviews it was very laid back, I saw it more as a "chance to get to know eachother better" - as soon as I walked through the door everyone made me feel so welcome. I am very grateful to be working at Fresh and I believe it is an amazing opportunity

Pros

Friendly team, team building events, out of office social events

Insights into Fresh Perspective Resourcing Ltd

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Such a brilliant company to work for!

I have just finished my first month at Fresh and I absolutely do not regret my decision to work here. The team is the made up of the most supportive and positive group of girls that make each day a joy to go into the office! I was made to feel so welcomed and part from the team right from the get go - I was even invited to a Christmas get together and into their Whatsapp group before I started. They really enjoy to do activities outside of work as a team but unfortunately due to Covid this hasn't been possible yet, but I can't wait until we are able to enjoy all the team activities again.I don't have a recruitment background and everyone has been so supportive in helping me in my new role and I'm very grateful to them for making my first month so amazing!

Pros

Great team and dogs in the office!

Cons

Absolutely nothing!

Fab company with amazing values

No day at Fresh is the same! The whole team is so friendly, outgoing and we always make sure that we have a laugh - even when there isnt anything to laugh about! They help lift eachother up when someone is feeling low. They are very supportive too! I hadn't done anything like this before and they have been amazing at helping me grow, building up my confidence and working along side me to ensure I was doing the best I could do.

Pros

Friendly team and dogs in the office!

Wonderful place to work!

I have recently started working at Fresh Perspective and I thoroughly enjoy my time here. The interview process was great; telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview and then a trial day. The trial day was a great way to see how the company works, what they do, and it was lovely to meet the rest of the team too. They are a very welcoming, supportive and helpful team who look out for one another. The communication was great in the run up to starting and on my first day, I felt like I had been working here for a while. All the team made me feel at ease and are happy to help. Can't fault anything about working here. It's a very positive and supportive working environment.

Amazing Company!

Joining Fresh is the best opportunity I have ever been given, it is completely different to anywhere that I have worked before and the atmosphere is incredible. It is very rare to find a company that is so encouraging and supportive in everything you do. The training given is excellent and opportunities to grow and develop are amazing! They made me feel part of the team even before I started, I met everyone at different stages of the interview process and they were all so friendly and welcoming and made me feel at ease. I knew early on that this is where I wanted to work and I felt so passionate about joining the team, I couldn't wait to start! The team are some of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of working with, and I am excited to continue my journey with them!

Pros

Group yoga, dog's in the office, team days out, all the work we get to do for charities

Cons

There aren't any!

Life at the fantastic Fresh Perspective Resourcing

Working at Fresh Perspective has been an amazing experience! I've only been part of the team since December of 2018, but in that time they've been so supportive and have helped me realise my potential and how much I can achieve. I'm their Digital Marketing Apprentice and even though they are a recruitment business they've been so helpful in guiding me through my digital training and college courses. They are an extremely lovely and bubbly group of inspiring women, who I massively look up to in hopes of one day being as professional and empowering as them. I couldn't recommend Fresh Perspective more and I can't wait for what the future holds for me and the team.

Amazing Place to Work

I have worked at Fresh Perspective just over a month now and I have loved every day of it. I did the 3 peaks challenge after my forth day at work, which was a great way to get to know everyone! The team are so positive, supportive and ambitious. They really help you to be the best you can be and are always there to offer support and advice! The working environment is fabulous, so chilled out and I love the fact that it is a dog friendly office. It doesn't feel like I am at work most days! I love our weekly Yoga class on a Friday and I am looking forward to joining in with the fundraising and charity work that they do together.

Pros

Dog friendly office!

Cons

Nothing at all

Fresh Perspective is Marvellous!

Fresh Perspective is a collaborative, supportive and positive place to be. There is a really strong team working environment combined with a fun, supportive and friendly company culture. The team are always on hand to listen and help out where needed and we enjoy spending time together in and out of work. I love the weekly yoga class we attend as a team and I enjoy our quarterly team days out! As a team we understand each other and know each others strengths and weaknesses so we can help each other out and because of that we always seem to learning something new! Whether that's random phrases in French or Spanish, salsa moves, yoga poses or actual business and recruitment shizzle. We work with our dogs in the office, which brings a totally different and positive element to the environment .

Pros

Weekly yoga class we attend as a team, quarterly team days out and working with the dogs in the office

Cons

There aren't any!

Helps you become the best you can be!

Fresh Perspective helps you to become the best you can be, It is a very positive company to work for with lots of fun events to involve everyone and you always feel supported and guided within your Job role :-)

Pros

Great team, Positive atomosphere, Great to work for

Cons

A fun yet professional work place.

A typical day at work for me is building the database with lots of new candidates and potential clients and also doing other general administrative tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely working along side a lovely bunch of easy going ladies who make working for Fresh lots more fun and a very happy place to work. The directors at Fresh Perspective are amazing at what they do, they work very hard 24/7 and are always making extra effort to keep the team happy and motivated. They are very friendly and easily approachable should I need any advice/help. The most important thing for me working for Fresh Perspective is that I am happy which is the most important thing in any job you have!!

Pros

Working alongside friendly colleagues, Working from home, Flexible hours that suit me and suit my young family, Easy going/friendly yet professional Directors, a very happy work place!!

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that could be classed as a con working for Fresh Perspective

Fresh Perspective An Inspiring Place To Work

Monday morning blues are now a thing of the past. Working with a team of fantastic people who are incredibly supportive, inspiring and full of life is incredibly refreshing. The whole Fresh family pride themselves on their ethics and morals. There is an open and honest environment with Fresh, feedback/opinions on all aspects of work are valued. There aren't many places to work where you are encouraged to take part in morning yoga, charity events and quarterly days out but this is something that the company directors are very passionate about. Moving to Fresh was a big career change but I have no regrets on my decision to join the company.

A Fresh Perspective on Recruitment

Fresh Perspective is a fantastic place to work! *They have flexible hours to fit in with our lives outside of work making work/life balance achievable unlike some companies. *The work is interesting and varied and I am constantly learning new things. * I can always ask for help and get the support and guidance I need to succeed. * We spend time doing fun things like yoga, quiz nights, team days out of the office and generally socialising together. *They hold regular Charity events - two of our members are doing a skydive to raise money for Women's Aid and we are also embarking on the regional 3 peak challenge to raise awareness to stop FGM in and outside of the UK. *They offer a completely different approach to recruitment which makes me feel good about the work we are doing. We are dedicated to delivering good customer and I like being a part of a company which is trying to make the recruitment industry more ethical and transparent. And they have dogs in the office!!! :-)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Perspective Resourcing Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement