Fresh Start Management Services Ltd

Fresh Start Management Services Ltd Reviews

United Kingdom13 reviews

Friendly

Everyone was welcoming and friendly, I worked at home on a short term contract, but did spend some time in the office to learn the job. I was made very welcome

Pros

Easy to get too

Cons

Very supportive of their staff

Relaxed whilst remaining professional. Admin staff all very supportive or each other and their teachers. Training offered annually though limited. Would like to see some sort of reward/recognition of good teaching practice.

Insights into Fresh Start Management Services Ltd

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Recruiting SEN Educators

A lovely, lively, hardworking and professional atmosphere. Lots to do, telephone enquires, telephone interviews, database management. Highly administrative work. The recruitment process - rigorous - quality candidates for roles as 1:1 tutors in the SEN sector.

Friendly place to work.

Great people to work with and very friendly. Super supportive, especially to lone workers. No guarantee of work though, and it can be a long time in between placements.

Fresh start waste

My typical day at work would be me waking up around 4:30am to set off from bury to get to Swinton which would take me around 45 minutes. I would then have to fuel up the HGV and do the safety checks. I would then would continuously work all day unloading and loading bins whilst marking off a route sheet and directing new drivers around greater Manchester.

Professional with a Capital P

This is a great company to work for. They are supportive, the work is varied, the people are open-minded, extremely professional and organised. Typically, a day will involve a mixture of completing background checks, research, conducting telephone interviews and organising applicants to attend interviews around the country. It is highly administrative but creative in the sense of process development of database systems, writing blogs and adverts. It's an exciting workplace to be part of.

Pros

Collaborative working atmosphere;

Cons

Fantastic recruitment team with a great ethos!

Fresh Start Management Services are an incredibly friendly team. They were really quick to respond to any of my questions and I always felt I had the right support. The roles they offer are flexible and varied which has really helped me with my personal commitments. It is clear they are passionate about helping people who are dedicated to working with young people find work. I would highly recommend Fresh Start Management Services to everyone!

Pros

Supportive team, Good pay, Job satisfaction, Great training opportunities

Great team to work with.

I liked working for this organisation because support was always there for you. The work is varied and interesting and you get real job satisfaction from working with young people, especially when you see positive change.

Breath of fresh air

The service I received from these guys in helping me find a job was brilliant. They're commitment to what they do, and communicated with me all the way. I would highly recommend Fresh Start Management Services Ltd. to anyone.

Pros

Customer Service

The gift that keeps on giving

I currently work 5 mornings a week split over 2 children, I love what I do and no 2 days are the same. At Fresh Start the company management are always to hand when ever I call, be it for advice or to share information. Fresh Start have a holistic approach to helping hard to reach children and re-integrating them back into mainstream school. Its not always easy working with vulnerable, hard to reach children, but for me its about giving them the care and nurturing, that every child deserves, it is also about building good and trusting relationships, not only with the child but also with the parents.

Pros

Good Rate per session and expenses paid

Cons

Contract work

An incredible company to be part of

Fresh Start Management Services Ltd. is a fantastic company to work for. The workplace environment and culture are a perfect mix of energy, efficiency and professionalism. Management is effective and employees are challenged to strive for perfection with regards to embedding safer recruitment and safeguarding practices throughout all processes. Alongside this commitment, all staff are supported extremely well and are given the tools required not only to be successful in the role, but also to continually develop and grow. The organisation's dedication to providing the very best recruitment service is infectious and staff love working for Fresh Start Management Services.

Pros

Supportive management, challenging role and job satisfaction.

Motivating and Supportive

From the moment I stepped through the door Fresh Start Management Services have not only had the clients best interests at heart but also mine. As a professional and well organised organisation they have made sure myself and the recruitment staff have been safeguarded effectively and trained to the highest standard. I have been supported and motivated to progress within my role and am being encourage daily to think creatively and share ideas for the development of the team and for the company. There is a positive energy in the office...granted like any job role each day will have its moments but the overall atmosphere is light hearted and fun and everyone chips in to make it as stress free as possible. The management team are willing to listen and give advice where ever needed and there is no fear of 'pecking order' attitudes. There is a real team ethos, everyone is willing to help out a colleague and take the time to advise and train where needed. I look forward to seeing my colleagues each morning and as an added bonus Fresh Start make sure there are regular opportunities for staff enrichment including games nights, dinner, pizza lunches, sporting activities, art club and more, making it known that the staff wellbeing is at the forefront of all Fresh Start do. What can I say...over all a fantastic company to work for.

Pros

Great pay, Positive atmosphere, Good training, Progression opportunities

Cons

Doesnt have a ball pit

Fantastic Company

Fresh Start Management Services is a fantastic company to work for. They are a friendly, understanding company and always willing to help, offering excellent training and support. The team is organised and efficient and always pushing the company to higher success and accomplishments. Not only is the work rewarding and satisfying but it keeps you on your toes and your mind engaged.

Pros

Fantastic working environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Start Management Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement