Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

United Kingdom53 reviews

supportstaffteamenvironmenttimeworkingpeoplegood

Good work place

Good place to work but not the best. Would recommend people who love challenges and hard-works. After pandemic I found work more tough and stressful due to staff shortage and there were no any reward ( apart from sweets and some goodies )for the frontline carer who gave their life and had to work all day long with no complain for the sake of patient life.

Pretty good

-Busy days - whether thats bank or contracted hours - which is good if you need to take on extra shifts -Staff parking is easy and accessible -Good warm food options for vegetarians-Kind and welcoming colleagues, like a family -Can get really fast-paced depending on the delivery timings from London of samples, so may need to stay extra (although this is not a requirement, extra pay tho!)-Sundays double pay, and increased pay nights.

Insights into Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Energising work tasks

Minimum wage for maximum work

Unsupported, over worked, many staff untrained and not been CRB checked. So many staff members suffering with mental health issues and stress, with no help, support or understanding from managers.

Depressing, antiquated place to work

They require more of you than you could possibly give then put you on a warning for not achieving the impossible. Out dated working atmosphere. To many bosses who actually don't know what you do. You will need to go above your means to make it through a day. They have so many bosses because you are monitored on everything you do, totally ridiculous.

Fun workplace

Positive H and S culture. Positive/pleasant environment. Helpful colleagues. Professional. Respectful. Annual leaves are properly given. People really look out for each other.

Fun place to work

Very nice place to work in hospital nice collegue. I have lovely time team work and lovely management very good place to work and have very good experience

Stressful but full of variety

Every day you make a difference to someone's life and hospital experience. However, management are very secretive about plans for staff. Feel under valued at times but knowing I help patients feel understood and valued is the reason I stay.

Good place

Enjoy working specially if it’s Frimley site every day is new staff is good service are good just lacking due to shortage of staff which is nationwide

Time goes quickly

Very busy environment This makes the time go quicklyFlexible working hoursNo clock watching hereUniform provided blouses you can wear with either a black skirt or trousers

Pros

Pension

Cons

Wages could be better

Varied situation in different departments

I think that generally the trust should look deeper into why epople keep coming and leaving as it has got to a point where it seems the trust is a training ground for people and not really anything worth staying at. Trust should really do better

CQC Outstanding rated NHS Hospital

If you are looking for somewhere with a good balance for work. This is the place. It's not very competitive so younger people who are more ambitious may find other hospitals better for training.

Not a bad place to work

Management isn’t so great. Communication can be poor. Pay is rubbish and staff aren’t cared for . We are just a number . When working in predominantly Nepalese environment, constant communication in their language leaves you isolated.

Pros

Opportunities to earn extra money

Cons

Can be discriminatory towards minorities

If your face fits, you'll go far,

Great if you plan to move up into management positions.They have good yearly training to ensure skills are kept up to date.you can always have access to any new positions as they are advertised internally before externally

We are in a uncertain time with regards to clerical staff

I enjoy my job here, however we are uncertain time with regard to clerical staffing. Overall I enjoy working here and have built a good rapport with the consultants I work for and other members of the team.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Not a lot of support

Stressful but nice team

I worked here for almost a yea. The ratio of staff to patients is low which can lead to stress but the teams and staff are friendly and supportive which makes all.the difference

Pros

Friendly colleagues

Cons

High patient ratio

Better than many other trusts

A good Trust with lots of investment. Just needs a clearer direction on front and ground level tasks and projects. Retain manpower if you wish to meet deadlines. Plan well in advance instead of leaving things late. Create opportunities for advancement. Encourage advancement and be a trendsetter. Many trusts have people sitting idle for 2 decades. Encourage staff to move up or try new things. It can be difficult, but that will also allow an influx of new, young staff to enter the trust. Also being owner of up to 7,8 hospitals creates more opportunities for staff to work cross sites. Which is a plus.It was great working here hopefully things will get better as time goes on. Crazy commute but you dont mind as its people that really make the place.

Pros

Good opportunities may arise

Cons

Not many vacancies in certain areas

great teamwork overall

The company is very flexible and helps balance the time for working and family time. There's great teamwork and everyone work together. I feel like this is my second home.

Pros

flexible with days

Cons

long hour shifts

Great work place

I have been at the Trust since 2017 and although I did have a tough time in the middle of that management helped me move on into a different department and it's been great.I love my job and look forward to going into work.

Pros

Supportive management

Great trust

Couldn’t have worked for a better place the housekeeper team and a&e staff were like work family. Miss it loads. Had to leave for personal reasons and move back up north which is unfortunate.

Nice colleagues management stressed

No support from management Overworked stressful environment no support from team leader either.Nice offices and reasonable salary with reasonable advance prospects.

Pros

Colleagues and staff are nice

Cons

Management total disregard

Vicious Bullying that the managers ignore

I was bullied mercilessly at Frimley Park Hospital, by my immediate line manager from the beginning. The department manager completely ignored it as she and my line manager were old friends. The bullying was relentless, and lead to me suffering a complete breakdown, and lost my job. This job was the absolute worst in my life.

Pros

Cons

Bullying and harrasment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust with

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust reviews by location

Learn about Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust in popular locations

• Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?