Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

Nice colleagues management stressed

No support from management Overworked stressful environment no support from team leader either.Nice offices and reasonable salary with reasonable advance prospects.

Pros

Colleagues and staff are nice

Cons

Management total disregard

Great trust

Couldn’t have worked for a better place the housekeeper team and a&e staff were like work family. Miss it loads. Had to leave for personal reasons and move back up north which is unfortunate.

It’s a family

It’s a supportive places to work where friendships are made and patience always are at the heart of everything . From consultations to cleaners it’s a team

Pros

Supportive team, you meet lovely people

Cons

Sadly some patience do not survive and that can be hard

Good place to work in general. Working for the NHS without doubt has its benefits and are generally a down to earth bunch of people to work for. Took as first job and was there years.

Pros

annual leave

Cons

hours

Busy! But great colleagues

Frimley Health is a busy and dynamic organisation. It cares about its people and helps them develop careers. within the department I work in there are several examples of people starting out in very junior roles and developing into very senior roles over time. There are many development opportunities but you do have to show you want to and are willing to put the effort in to progress. The people you work with are great, and everyone supports each other. Expect to be busy though

ED team

Great team in ED Slough - Hard working with lots of Support - everyone very kind and helpful - State of the art new building- provide lots of training .

Pros

Staff

Cons

Money

Trust is Full of Lovely People

Frimley Park Hospital is a lovely place to work, people are excellent and brilliant engineers in Estates Department. People are very caring and very helpful.

Great PMO but a real blame culture everywhere else

Outside of the PMO there is a real blame culture with staff actively sabotaging projects. There isn't a delivery mentality which makes trying to deliver projects practically impossible. The most productive days are when you work solely with suppliers.

Workplace

Friendly people and very busy environment - if you like a varied and busy role this is the job for you. Most people are very friend and helpful. Use varied software and are currently upgrading systems.

Fast pace and highly under valued

The team I work with are wonderful and supportive. My job is face pace and high pressure which I actually enjoy. Sadly currently we have a manager who is not a people person to say the least. Considering they work in health care, the most important thing is climbing the ladder. Team support and wellbeing concern and support is nonexistent. My manager likes to demoralise and demean. The practice is common place with management in FPH

Jobs at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust

See more jobs

Bullying enviroment & unfair treatment

I was bullied by my service manager and her senior for 3 years. I was dreadfully unhappy In the department I was in & pleaded to be moved but it never happened. I would cry in car park before going in each morning so became unwell this led to more bullying & I was prescribed antidepressants by my gp.

Dynamic Foundation Trust

Frimley Health is a dynamic organisation with many hard-working and dedicated NHS professionals. Frimley at the time I worked there was on an ascendant journey, bringing together two existing NHS Trusts into a single integrated entity which supports a large population with a very broad demographic.

Good work/life balance

As admin for a team of 7 Nurses work is busy and you need to be able to prioritise/ do more than one job at a time. Team support is good. Workplace culture is good. Slough is multicultural; English is not always the first language so listening skills are essential Hardest part is not taking sad news home with you.

Pros

Annual leave

Cons

Salary

Work place encourages self development and taking on new roles

9-5 job with additional hours woked on the weekends and late nights. Good friendley environment with open culture and multidisciplinary approach. Allowing room to learn and develop new skills and implementing new ideas. The hardest part of the job was working long hours.

Fantastic to work

I have attended this hectic department for around 8 years now as a healthcare assistant, and I think we are very lucky to have such caring and supporting staff and doctors.

Pros

trainings

Awful place to work

The hospital is an environment full of management bullying and their lack of knowledge about policies and procedures is diabolical. The gossiping is terrible and it is a case if your face doesn't fit, then you are constantly picked upon, being told you are not good enough for your banding and nit picking every detail of your work. Highly stressful with the constant tension. They do NOT practice health and well being and do not support staff that are struggling with mental health issues and you are penalised for having a disability. I would NOT recommend working here, unless you want to have a mental breakdown!

Pros

Good NHS pension

Cons

Bullying, tension, no care and support.

Do not recommend

I worked in both Wexham Park and Frimley Park hospitals in admin roles. In Frimley, bullying amongst staff was horrendous, yet the management did not want to know about it.. Constant (malicious) gossips in the office, some workers did not do much all day but discussing other workers in their absence. I felt overburdened by the huge workload that should have been shared between 2-3 people really. My experiences in Wexham Park were also negative. As a new starter, I was left to cope with a large workload as a colleague who was supposed to do the same work as I did, was off work most of the time. Typical scenario was that I worked busily all day whilst others in office were texting and chatting most of the day.. AVOID this Trust.

Pros

Cannot think of any to be honest...

Cons

Bad work culture, unsupportive managers, charges in car park, poor pay

Working at Frimley was wonderful. I felt I was helping people.

I really enjoyed working here. Doctors, midwives, nurses, cares, porters alike. They all contributed to helping the health of the community & I wanted to help them perform they duties.

Pros

Cons

People

Excellent Hospital, Good management

I have loved working at Frimley Park, good support network, many opportunities to further your learning. Good staffing to patient levels. Excellent NEWS team.

Pros

Staff Lottery

Cons

Car parking

Amazing

I loved working here as It was my own way and I was able to finish when I wanted to and start when i wanted to everyone is lovely and you feel like a family

Pros

Coleeges

Cons

Early starts

I do not recommend it

The agency offers £10 and after two weeks the hospital offers you £8 to be part of a bank. If you reject it they tell you to find another job. Long working hours in a very busy environment.

Pros

Lovely staffs

Cons

Awful wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust with

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust Reviews by Location

• Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?