Full Fibre Limited

Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment

A company getting the job done

Full Fibre has grown hugely since I have been with the business and its been a brilliant journey so far. They lucky to have amazing people throughout the business from Management, who genuinely care about the work that is being done, through to the teams on the ground who are passionate about the work they do (caveat, there are always a couple of people who don't pull their weight and are then surprised by the reaction they get from colleagues). Its great to be somewhere that tries to support and develop staff but also actually holds people to account to try and get the best from them.There are lots of challenges in such a fast paced growing business that you wont always find in a steadier slower paced environment, and that doesn't always suit everyone who might be looking for a sleepier pace of life, but here you get to help shape and forge the business with a real impact and go home knowing you've progressed things.Its genuinely exciting be part of a business that is actually doing things most others just talk about and somewhere where you can be part of the conversation and not just taking orders from it.

Pros

Personally Development and Training

Cons

Fast paced

Face paced Work- Great Workplace

Full Fibre are a great company to work for.The work is challenging and fast paced as you would expect in a growing Alt Net. They are growing fast and you can grow with the company. The work environment is great with friendly welcoming team from the top down.Joining Full Fibre is one of the best decisions I have made and my knowledge and efforts have been recognised with promotion within 6 months. The company needs to be agile and it is.

Pros

Great working environment

Uncoordinated & Poor Enviroment

Day to day nobody had a clue about what they were doing to the point where we would arrive in at 6am and wouldn't actually start work till near afternoon. People who had been with the company for a while, on the most part only had bad things to say and it wasn't uncommon to hear about how people were looking for other jobs, how they felt their job was insecure and how the environment was all around poor. On more than one occasion I witnessed people underqualified for certain roles walk into them because they knew someone while others who had been with the company were looked over for the same role. It wasn't all that uncommon to feel as if my job was threatened while at work as I wasn't on the inside of any of these cliques. Correct training wasn't given and people had to fight to get the correct tools for a job. Management and on-site staff never communicated and on one occasion an entire job was simply not started because of this breakdown in the communication.Permits were mishandled or simply ignored more times than I can count, the company was dealing with all kinds of issues from the council, and the amount of waste the company produced was stupid. They had perfectly good vans around the lot then opted for newer ones, throwing out so much material that could of either been recycled or salvaged. It was all just a bit of a mess.

Decietful company.

Having being hooked up with this company via a family friend, I can confidently say this company deceives their workers. My peers and I were promised a dependable and caring work place, and they gave us the opposite.They leed you to believe you are part of the team good job good money you feel like you've landed on your feet looking to the future. Then you get the rug ripped right from under you. Without a genuine reason just a phone call saying they're going to have to let you go with no explanation this seems to be a pattern with this company they've already got a replacement to do your job the next day. Something very fishy going on here they reel you in then drop yo from a great height.

Pros

Free fruit

Cons

It's a big CON

Outstanding workplace

There are a lot of workplace perks you wouldn't ordinarily see outside of London, and yet with this big city mentality there is still a collective team feeling with no workplace hierarchy culture. Everyone at Full Fibre, no matter their role, is approachable, helpful and always willing to give you their time when needed. The SM team drive you to do your best and the opportunity for career and personal progression is apparent. This is definitely not a workplace you wake up and dread commuting into each day and you always leave feeling accomplished and supported.

Pros

Incredible workplace culture. Friendly & helpful team. Pizza & beer fridays.

Cons

Great Company who want to see staff progress

Full Fibre are a supportive company who want to see their staff progress and improve. The management are approachable and supportive in many aspects.

Pros

Approachable management, free fruit and drinks, relaxed environment.

Customer driven, rewarding, appreciative, focussed

From day 1, the team spirit, togetherness, drive and enthusiasm has continued apace. The culture to want to succeed and ensure others receive the necessary help is always evident.Collaboration is fully embraced and actively encouraged. The attitude of " find a solution, not a problem" is the most satisfying part of the working day. Customer focus ,safety and quality are always at the forefront.Challenging but thoroughly enjoyable and exciting times ahead.

Pros

Hot and cold drinks and fruit always available

Agile and innovative

Until recently I had been at 1 company for my whole professional career, I decided I had gone as far as I could with career progression there and went out into the market. I experienced a negative culture at the company I joined from there, and was filled with dread thinking to myself 'have I made a huge mistake?'. Luckily, a suitable role came up at FullFibre and I was relieved to experience the really positive culture here. Sometimes company values are given lip service, but not here. The focus from senior management is very much that we stay agile and innovative in order to stay ahead of the competition, and that creates a rewarding environment where everyone can make change. We care about staff, and I have managed to build a cohesive team in a short space of time, with all the feedback to me being very positive. Testament to this is that word of mouth is spread and we are beating our competitors to talent in the region.

Pros

Flexibility, performance recognition

Cons

That I didn't join earlier

Collaborative and friendly working environment

Working at full fibre has had its challenges, in the same way all roles do, however the people and the collaborative approach to working and sharing knowledge make these challenges easily surmountable and provide for a great working environment. Employees all share their diverse knowledge with each other and management are supportive of trying things different ways to understand "can we do it better".

Pros

Free fruit and drinks, fair pay, friendly collaborative group of employees

Cons

Some of the usual start up challenges which will be overcome

Fantastic employers

i have worked at full fibre for 10 months starting as a surveyor and moving into sales and marketing, full fibre have given me the training knowledge and support to reach my potential. I am surrounded by depth of experience and expertise and no problem is too small everyone always has time to help and guide through any issuesi have worked in the construction industry for 14 years and full fibre are the best ive worked for by a mile.

Pros

training, support and fun enviroment

Cons

there genuinely aren't any

Really enjoyable and supportive workplace

Since joining FullFibre 8 months ago I have been witness to a very busy but productive workforce who are joined in their efforts to meet their targets. Its still within the start up phase so processes are missing but it allows me to influence the department I work within and contribute to how the business functions on a daily basis, which is really rewarding. This is no place for anyone who needs their hand holding to do their role. Management is friendly and supportive but will notice if people aren't capable of performing! Salaried are good and they will support your training via external providers in order to achieve.

Pros

salary, benefits, culture

AKA Smiling Assassins

I worked for Full Fibre for almost 3 month on a probation period, I was sacked 9 weeks into 12 week probation due to “performance and expectations “. A pathetic excuse to fire me even though my performance was not monitored by anybody and not brought to my attention.Training was virtually non existent. You learned as you went along. Lack of communication from Management.They lay off a lot of people who don’t make the grade, me included. My job was handed to another employee who was brought in to deal directly with civil contractors, and in turn took over my role. No alternative employment offered. I have appealed in writing to the company but they did respond. Surprisingly. Everybody looks after themselves. You don’t get no support from anybody because they are scared to speak up.The way they hire and fire people is pathetic. Not a good company to work for.

Pros

Free fruit

Cons

Used and abused

Pandemic, what pandemic.

Pandemic measures were non existent and a culture of turning a blind eye occurred to most incidents that were reported. Issues that were raised were never acted upon.

Pros

Free fruit and soft drinks when available and when in office.

Cons

Deceitful, lack of experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Full Fibre Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement