Fusion Housing

Fusion Housing Employee Reviews

Good teams and support from team members

Good teams, hard working, diverse teams all contribute and given opportunity to make difference in team. Forward thinking and planning services by management.

Pros

Salary and flexi working

Cons

More training to staff should be availble

Fabulous place to work

Fabulous place to work. Everyone is friendly and helpful, management are amazingly supportive and operates an open door policy. Work can get stressful but everyone is in it together. Feels like a family.

Pros

Great management

Cons

Clients can be difficult sometimes

This was a part-time temporary role in the very busy finance department. Restructuring was being put in place whilst I was there and the full time role offered to me after a few weeks had to be turned down as i only want part-time work. The work load is a bit of a treadmill but as no two days are the same, it doesn't seem that way A very friendly bunch of people with a laid back atmosphere belying all the work that is done there.

Productive and Fun Place to Work

An amazing organisation to Work for. Staff Friendly. No 2 days are the same, variety of work. You are your boss at planning and organisating your own work load

Pros

Lunch and Brakes

Cons

Own hours

An excellent place to work.

I worked for Fusion Housing as a student social worker and enjoyed the work immensely. The staff were approachable and supportive and the atmosphere was incredibly calm. No two days were the same and the work was very interesting and I learned a great deal - this work placement was crucial in getting my current job because of the extensive experience I gained. It's the job I look back on fondly. I would absolutely love to return and always look for current job vacancies.

Pros

Amazing staff support

Cons

Limited job opportunities available after completing student placement.

great employer

great company to work for. everyday offered something different and the people met while working there are great. felt like we were making a difference to peoples lives

Pros

rewarding

Cons

could be stressful

Excellent housing support and advice service

Thoroughly enjoyed my time working for Fusion Housing. An organisation that empowers vulnerable people from 16-60 to access social and private housing in order to lead independant lives for themselves and their families. Support service offers up to 2 years working 1:1 with a variety of complex needs including mental health, DV, rent arrears, evictions, debt management, employment, training as well as providing legal support.

Good benefits

Good company to work for with excellent benefits. The staff are very helpful and go out of their way to provide a great service helping clients manage their own tenancies.

fun workplace and very rewarding

get to meet new people day to day and because of the charitable nature of the job, it is very rewarding. Management is very helpful and understanding, work can be a bit tiring sometimes because of the physical nature of the job,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fusion Housing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7