Fusion Housing

Fusion Housing Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
4.0Job security & advancement

Good teams and support from team members

Good teams, hard working, diverse teams all contribute and given opportunity to make difference in team. Forward thinking and planning services by management.

Pros

Salary and flexi working

Cons

More training to staff should be availble

This was a part-time temporary role in the very busy finance department. Restructuring was being put in place whilst I was there and the full time role offered to me after a few weeks had to be turned down as i only want part-time work. The work load is a bit of a treadmill but as no two days are the same, it doesn't seem that way A very friendly bunch of people with a laid back atmosphere belying all the work that is done there.

An excellent place to work.

I worked for Fusion Housing as a student social worker and enjoyed the work immensely. The staff were approachable and supportive and the atmosphere was incredibly calm. No two days were the same and the work was very interesting and I learned a great deal - this work placement was crucial in getting my current job because of the extensive experience I gained. It's the job I look back on fondly. I would absolutely love to return and always look for current job vacancies.

Pros

Amazing staff support

Cons

Limited job opportunities available after completing student placement.

Good benefits

Good company to work for with excellent benefits. The staff are very helpful and go out of their way to provide a great service helping clients manage their own tenancies.